The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ted C Blind Item

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/afternoon_bitch-back_are_blake_leo/259581

Dear Ted:
I realize that I'm really late to the party on this one, but I've recently become rather enthralled with Gerard Butler. How Vicey is he?
—Better Late Than Never

Dear Ger Bear:
Care to explain the fascination, babe? Not that it's completely unwarranted; the fella has something going on ‘cause he's caught the eye of some of Hollywood's hottest A-list ladies. Maybe it's his Vice that has ‘em running for the door. Because he most definitely has a moniker, and boy is it a juicy one.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 am

Hang on, translation please. Caught their eye and then the vice sends them running for the door??? scratch

Oh hell. I can't believe that his dog is off the leash again. Is she that well-trained that he believes she won't stray?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 am

Maybe he's hoping she'll run away?

I thought "running for the door" means running away. I don't understand these things people are writing anymore. All these slangs and cliches and sayings that make zero sense.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/blind_vice_which_vampires_batty_boys/158621

Back when I read Ted, this one always sounded like Gerard to me even though he allegedly eliminated him. Note the reference to "boys" in his answer, the vampire connection (Dracula anyone) and there have been a ton of pics of him taken in Griffith Park.
It also mentions he is "adored by millions of fans" and his "sometimes slightly grungy image."

However, to be fair, I do think Ted makes a lot of these so-called blind items up or changes things to keep people off track. Think of the backlash and possible legal trouble if someone did really figure it out and was outed. He just panders to his readers.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:54 pm

He also mentions "red-hot acting talents" (the year of TUT & Gamer). Plus the bud quoted comprehensible words, not chipmunk mouth mush. Can't be GB.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Julie, you are becoming (or already are) more like Dallas every day. Ted C Blind Item 415251
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 am

More Ted:

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/afternoon_bitch-back_it_bloodbath/260415

Afternoon Bitch-Back:

Dear Ted:
"Care to explain the fascination?" You asked this of a newbie Gerard Butler fan, but I'll answer as one smitten early in his career. Of course, his physical attributes spark a reaction and he seems to have pheromones galore. I see real talent and staying power. Friends who have met him say he is charming, intelligent and focused, but also boyish with diva tendencies. In short, he's still, at 41, a kid from Paisley, Scotland, set loose in the Hollywood candy shop. Now, Ted, your turn. Rumors have always stalked him. How recent is his Vice moniker and just how shocked would I be if I knew his Vice? It would take something truly horrifying to end my support.
—A Sap for Gerry?

Dear Gag-Worthy Gushing:
You really do dig the dawg, babe. But even you might think twice about totally hearting the dude if you knew what his large closet of skeletons hid. That said, it's really not that shocking of a Vice. And, for the record, it's an older one (he's savvier now). So hope that helps!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ted C Blind Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted C Blind Item   Ted C Blind Item Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ted C Blind Item
Page 1 of 1