The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy Empty
PostSubject: SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy   SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 am

SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy

July 19, 2009
By BRUCE WALKER
MOVIE hunk Gerard Butler yesterday revealed the secret of his success - a self-help phenomenon sweeping Hollywood.

The 300 star is the latest A-list fan of The Secret, which has been hailed by celebrities including Meg Ryan, Scarlett Johansson and Nicole Kidman.

Gerard, 39, admits he turned to the life guide when he felt unhappy despite his career soaring in Los Angeles.

The Scots star said: "A couple of years ago I realised that my career was going brilliantly and yet I wasn't happy at all.

"I went into extreme analysis and I realised that what I was missing was a certain spirituality. Things began to turn around for me when I naturally started seeing myself in jobs. The universe rewarded that energy by matching it."

Australian writer Rhonda Byrne is behind The Secret, a film and best-selling book that urges people to achieve their dreams by sending out positive energy. Paris Hilton was also spotted recently buying a copy.

Rhonda explained: "For three years I'd worn reading glasses. I used The Secret to see myself as clearly as when I was 21. Within three days, my eyesight had returned to normal."

It is not only Gerard's career that has been blossoming.

Last week, he was pictured cuddling up to ex-Friends star Jennifer Aniston and in his new movie, The Ugly Truth, he is covered in jelly and cavorts with bikini-clad beauties Arielle Vandenberg and Tess Parker.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy   SO GERRY, THAT's YOUR SECRET Revealing the Truth: ; Life Guide Makes Butler Happy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:36 pm

A lot of people have read that book. A lot of fans have read that book.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: