The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1   Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:28 pm

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/

For those who can make it to Wondercon, it's a sister con to the comic con.

I don't know if G will be at Comic con because his movies should already be out by the time Comic con is going on. I don't know if he'll have time to come to Wondercon as the Ugly Truth will start being promoted, and he'll just be finishing LAC. But you never know.

If the Watchmen comes to Wondercon, because it will be released right after Wondercon is done, there could be a long possibility that G could come for his vocal work. Although I highly doubt it. Game would be more like it.

And again, for the second year in a row, I'm hoping Joel Schumaucher comes to the con, because he has a movie with Michael, Dominic Purcell and Henry Cavill, hopefully coming out next year.

The only person I KNOW is coming to the convention, is Hugh Jackman. He announced that at Comic Con.

So if you can make the time to come to my area, it would be great to see you all.

If you can't come, tell your friends.

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1   Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I still remember WoderCon 2007 where I accidentally walked in on an interview with Zack.

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down

Wondercon-San Francisco Feb 27-Mar 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Butler's Pantry Stuff :: Conventions, Get Togethers-
Jump to: