The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Days and Nights article

Go down 
+4
pamelajane
sky_fitsheaven
greyeyegoddess
Dallas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Crazy Days and Nights article Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2009-06-09T11%3A53%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5

Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Gerard Butler Will Have Sex With Anyone - Kelly Bensimon Included

I know many of you think Gerard Butler is the sexiest thing since the Speedo, but I wonder if there is a certain tipping point where your choices of who you are willing to be with kind of pushes you off the sexy ladder and puts you on the Scott Baio/Wilmer Valderrama ladder instead. In his latest attempt to prove that he can get any D lister, The NY Daily News says that Gerard spent much of a recent party getting close to Kelly Bensimon of Housewives NY. At one point, Gerard went to go speak to Dan Abrams and left Kelly alone.

According to a source Kelly said, “I don’t want Dan to say anything bad about me to Gerard!” Umm, and what does Dan know about you that is so bad Kelly? I think she thinks there might be a chance for a future. I think Gerard probably has something else in mind instead.

Later in the night Kelly apparently had to leave before Gerard, but he was heard talking to her on the phone and asking where she went and where she was at that moment. So, do they make a good couple? Does Gerard sleep with anything that walks? Do they necessarily have to walk for him to sleep with them? Forget about keeping any kind of secret with Kelly. If she had sex with Gerard Butler you can rest assure that she called Bethenny immediately after. She will mention it in every episode of the next season and remind everyone how she and Gerard are close. The fact that he never called her again would be irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Another article about the same party:

http://gawker.com/5284472/two-real-housewives-find-sexy-summer-flings

Two Real Housewives Find Sexy Summer Flings
By Richard Lawson, 11:03 AM on Tue Jun 9 2009, 14,881 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp) Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop
Ohhh girrrl! The Real Housewives of New York are hookin' up. Because it's summer and young man's fancies have turned to sweaty lust, and so have old ladies'. The Countess was seen dancing, while Kelly was spotted flirting with Leonidas.

Yeah, Kelly Bensimon, the worst witch, was cuddling up with 300 star Gerard Butler at some sort of Details magazine party. What a big, on-the-rise movie hunk like that was doing curling up with that strip of jerky we're not sure, but evidently he enjoyed it. After consulting with Dan Abrams (of all people), Butler was heard cooing into his cell phone, "Where are you? Where did you go?" Ah, young (in spirit!) love.
And the Countess... Well, you tell the story better than I could, New York Daily News:

Spies caught ­Countess ­LuAnn de Lesseps - who's separated from hubby Alexandre - letting out her inner cougar at Georgica in East Hampton.

"LuAnn was drinking, dancing and making out with a young guy in his late 20s," says an eyewitness.

Sad. But also beautiful.

Have fun, girls!

Image via Getty
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:21 pm

And the NY Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/06/09/2009-06-09_housewives_get_their_cougar_prowling.html

Love is in the air for 'Housewives'
Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 4:00 AM

Love is in the air for the “Real Housewives of New York City.”

Spies caught ­Countess ­LuAnn de Lesseps — who’s separated from hubby Alexandre — letting out her inner cougar at Georgica in East Hampton.

“LuAnn was drinking, dancing and making out with a young guy in his late 20s,” says an eyewitness.

Meanwhile, Kelly Bensimon got cozy with Gerard Butler at a recent Cinema Society/Details party. After the two nuzzled, the hot Scot went to confide in Dan Abrams, while Bensimon squealed to pals, “I don’t want Dan to say anything bad about me to Gerard!”

Apparently he didn’t — after Bensimon left the fete early, we caught the “300” actor cooing into his cell phone at 2 a.m., “Where are you? Where did you go?”

Bensimon’s reps were unavailable for comment.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 pm

oh....dear...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:48 pm

I never thought I'd miss the days when he was linked to Hollywood's barely legal set.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 am

I'm sorry, I don't know this Kelly, personally, but what I saw on Housewives in New York, her brain is in another stratosphere. Confused

Oh silly me, I guess he wasn't looking for intelligence!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

I've never seen the television show nor am likely to but I gather she is quite the fruit-loop.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Quite!!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

The top link doesn't work anymore, since the blog has been updated. Here's the correct link now:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/06/gerard-butler-will-have-sex-with-anyone.html

BTW, did any of you read the comments? Shocked

Quote :
MontanaMarriott said...
I USED to love GB until I found out he will sleep with ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING according to a dear friend in the sex business who slept with him.

A person with a dear friend in the SEX business preaching about Gerry's sexual prowess? That seems rather....weird....especially how she says it so 'matter of factly'.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Maybe MontanaMarriott also works in that industry? Suspect

But where does MontanaMarriott identify themselves as ................ female?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 pm

MontanaMarriott said...
Let's just say that as long as you are a woman OR LOOK LIKE ONE, JB will not kick you out of bed.

1:35 PM
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 pm

I look like a woman. I guess my chances are getting better? bounce
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Peege88
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey...I'm still looking for cheap airfare and lodging in NYC. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
Peege88
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Upon further analysis,

(Of late, or ever?) I haven't seen this much press over a celebrity's sex life! Bad press at that.

And I'm sure there are plenty of non-famous guys out there notorious for their randy behavior, but gee whiz, what is up with following so closely Gerry's nighttime habits?

Bloggers on other sites diss Gerry up one side and down the other. And I don't rightly get it. If he bothers some so, why don't they stay off the boards? Why try to get in a dig at his fans?

Surely, surely, there've been other celebs with just as bad a reputation. Just seems all the bad press is centered lately around Gerry.

And I doubt he is as promiscuous as all that. Maybe he is, I don't know. Not for me to really worry about. But I do think that he'd be a little selective and discriminating. Wait a minute, I know a guy with the same reputation, and every gal pal seen talking to him was assumed to have slept with him. And most did. He wasn't very selective.

Yikes.

Hhhm....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:05 am

Has he gotten to 100 yet? Or maybe 300?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Nights article   Crazy Days and Nights article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Days and Nights article
Page 1 of 1