The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 2)

Go down 
+11
AimeeMarie
LadyNOLA
Oggy
pamelajane
Poppy
LegoJulie
Nay
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Leo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:31 pm

It is definitely all over for us. Winds have died down and the skies are turning blue again. We don't need more rain at all this month because essentially all of February and most of March has been wet. I was close to growing gills!

Pam, Bud and I are just fine. It interfered majorly with our walks, blew debris around yards and roads and tore away sand from local beaches but really the intense damage was done much further north.

Random: I need some new clothes. My budget lately has been focussed solely around new house projects.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Glad to hear you two are alright, Nay. What a scary thing to go through.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 am

It could have been scary but it ended with a whimper for us.

Hello to all of the sick, busy, stressed people. Here's hoping everything improves and good times roll out.

Random:

Friday night, red wine, pizza, Australian music ...

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 pm

sounds like a fun evening...

Who went to see Dragon?
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 pm

i wanted to, but had a feeling that all the parents there might be a little miffed if i went and gave thier kids this crud i have. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 am

Hope to see HTTYD soon, with my Grandaughter. My friend sent her the book, so she knows what it's about. Not seeing TBH, though. Surprised?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Random:

Saw HTTYD yesterday.

If you have the chance, go! It's a terrific movie - full of humour, animation wizardry and a fast paced storyline. Expect to be dazzled by the 3D work in particular.

The sweetest moment was when Toothless nuzzled into Hiccup's outstretched hand for the first time.

Whilst it is essentially a kid's movie, this is something of which Butler can be justifably proud. His voice and mannerisms are stamped all over Stoik.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Random:

Erikah Badu stripped all her clothes off at Dealey Plaza (this is where JFK was assassinated) today. Yes, all of them - in front of tourists, the public and a bunch of children. Some people were yelling "Hey, this is a public place!" and were not amused.

She was filming a video - and neither she or her cameraman had a permit.
WTH? She's from Dallas - dang, have a little respect.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6935438.html
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm

people just don't care who they offend anymore, do they?? what a wonderful world it would be if we all thought about others once in awhile...........
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

Is it a tribute to JFK?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 am

Dallas, was she a singer?

Here is my latest mini-crush (even though he's only bloody 25 years old). He has actual singing, song-writing talent .... unlike that Scottish "Doors" coverguy.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 am

I just noticed my post count is over 1,000. I only came here to visit DK. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 27566
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Congrats, Julie! cheers
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

i'm trying to catch up with ya, julie!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:02 pm

To answer the question, yes, Erykah Badu is a grammy award winning singer, kind of singing soulful jazz/rap. When she started out, she was known for her big African head wraps in the late 90's.

The video is on youtube, pixelated. She strips but as soon as she is nude, you hear a shot and then she falls down, near the spot that JFK died. I had no idea she was from Texas.

Congrats, Julie!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Random:

For the past few weeks, I have been waking up more tired than when I went to bed. What's up with that???
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 pm

here in atlanta, i would say you have spring allergies, but i don't suppose that applies in oz!! Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
I just noticed my post count is over 1,000. I only came here to visit DK. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 27566

You hear that, Gerry? It's not always about you. Sometimes it's about ME. Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 904518
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 pm

GASP, dk!! blasphemy! Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 534247
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm

This is madness......
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

My second favorite Easter avatar is too big to use here. My favorite Easter avatar's original image belongs to an estranged friend and I don't feel right using it.

I need to make a new one. Meanwhile, don't mess with Zhu Zhu pets!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Looks yummy. Now I crave chocolate.

Five layer dip...yum!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

come to my house. i have a whole box of godivas......just delivered today....and i don't eat chocolate! lol!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm

I just pulled the best April Fools Day prank ever!!! "Gerard Butler is bisexual and so am I." My friends loved it and were so sweet and ready to accept my changes. Of course the called me a bitch when the realized they had been pranked. A bunch of us are hiking this weekend so I am going to be watching my back! It's all in good fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 2)   Say something random about you (Part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 2)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next