The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts about Gerry's fandom

Go down 
+4
Nay
Leo
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:34 am

I notice those changes, Alice. It doesn't make me superficial or critical, just observant.

It has always intrigued me to see how much actors/actresses adapt to life and the roles they undertake especially when they are viewed as examples of how perfect (or mistreated) the human form could be.

We've already established that imperfect fans come in different sizes, shapes and moulds but they usually all aspire to wanting the best for other imperfect humans, including actors.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:37 am

Sorry, Nay. I was commenting about what Leo said, which I'm sure she didn't mean anything about anyone here.

I just get very tired about those fans that I know personally, who really dig at G and his appearance, when in fact, many of those people aren't much to look at either, if they want to be judgmental.

I do agree that being nit picky is different than being observant.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

LOL! No, Nay..I have never seen you get personal about G or try and hurt him....I'm talking about those idiots elsewhere.

Remember how I got into it with some loser who commented how his feet were oddly shaped while at a premiere?

I remember posting..."Well, if his face were inches from mine, I sure as hell wouldn't be looking at his feet!"

Caused an uproar for a whole day.

I guess that's what gave me that glorious title of "sh*t stirrer."
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:53 pm

They must have foot fetishes, and you spoiled their feeting frenzy. Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:30 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Gerry's fandom   Thoughts about Gerry's fandom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about Gerry's fandom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2