The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appointing Moderator(s)

Go down 
+11
dreamer
Dallas
Tee
LegoJulie
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
ladyremi
celticwhisper
GerrysJewel
Leo
DonnaKat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Yay for Nay!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

you have a yes from me...
Can I be DK'S beoottccch?
hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:32 pm

you're not already? I thought we all were..
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 am

hahahaha..........................

It's beautiful and sunny here in Michigan today.
We could see the warmest weather yet this year.

I am soooooooo happy.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Thank you everyone for your votes of confidence. It warms my heart more than you realise.

I am delighted to accept the position as MODERATOR on behalf of DK as Owner/Administrator and I vow to professionally represent and support you all in the day-to-day running of 'The Butler's Pantry'.

This is technically just a Girl Friday position (coffee-go-getter, waste disposal) but I am still open to bribery .... haha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Donut
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 646968

You're getting warm, Leo. But I'm a little more expensive than that!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm

and maybe more chocolate...lol
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Nay wrote:
Thank you everyone for your votes of confidence. It warms my heart more than you realise.

I am delighted to accept the position as MODERATOR on behalf of DK as Owner/Administrator and I vow to professionally represent and support you all in the day-to-day running of 'The Butler's Pantry'.

This is technically just a Girl Friday position (coffee-go-getter, waste disposal) but I am still open to bribery .... haha! Laughing

You forgot to say, "I'd like to thank the Academy......."
Is there a statuette or plaque that goes with this new honor? If so, please place it on your crotch and pose for photos, in honor of the Butler.

In all seriousness, congrats on your new position, Nay. And as much as it pains me to give you a public compliment, I am sure you will do a wonderful job.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Dallas wrote:

please place it on your crotch and pose for photos, in honor of the Butler.

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 307689

*dies*
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Dallas wrote:
And as much as it pains me to give you a public compliment, I am sure you will do a wonderful job.

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 646968 Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 646968 Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 646968

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 98198 Congrats Nay! Just don't let this go to your head, OK?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 am

Dallas wrote:
Is there a statuette or plaque that goes with this new honor? If so, please place it on your crotch and pose for photos, in honor of the Butler.
Actually now that you ask, DK gave me this. But I'm not putting it anywhere near Senor Butler's crotch!

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Superwoman
Back to top Go down
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 am

Congratulations Nay! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Well.....Gerry might think it belongs there....Super Cock....He's a SuperCock!!! (to the tune of Super Freak)
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 am

Nay wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Actually now that you ask, DK gave me this. But I'm not putting it anywhere near Senor Butler's crotch!

Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Superwoman

Oh Nay, I'm sure Butler is used to boobs near his crotch....

Just be sure and make a facial expression similair to Butler's at the MTV awards when you do. Throwing up the "victory arms" will also be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Moderator(s)   Appointing Moderator(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appointing Moderator(s)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Butler's Pantry Stuff :: Forum Stuff :: Forum News & Updates-
Jump to: