The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion

Go down 
+5
Dallas
pamelajane
Leo
DonnaKat
Nay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:10 pm

LOL!!!!!

I wish I could say he entered my exterior.

(lmao)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Heeheehee....this hat was also on display during NY Fashion Week.

The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 504_359l-86400http3A2F2Fa323_yahoof
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Looks like the sixties are back.

Wearing that over my head would sure as hell get me noticed!

Love the color, though.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 pm

dreamer wrote:
There is a picture somewhere of him walking with his arm around furhead, so I don't know what you mean made up.

Dreamer, I meant that the TMZ 'narrator' made the suggestive comments that Gerry left with 2 women as they entered a NY hotel.

the article that was posted said that Gerry was the first to leave that evening and stopped for photos, autographs, and was on his way to another conference?

Ok, is it me or I am just hallucinating all this? I really don't like analyzing this crap. All I know is, I don't think its what the TMZ dud was making it sound like. That's all. But really, what do I know?

LOL
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 am

Leo wrote:
My guess it's the Sherry Netherland or the Plaza. Judging by the exterior I've seen him enter before....pure speculation on my part.

And your'e right, DK....we'll all know it's a serious relationship when he takes a girl to his loft. And we'll know that by the scowl on his face while ditching photogs and scurrying down back alleys.....driveways, etc.

Time will tell.

*Waggles brows*

Pil, I think it's the Grammercy Park Hotel. It looks like it to me. Also, the Rose Bar is there. Supposedly he was spotted having drinks at the Rose Bar, if true, then that would make sense why he would be spotted going into the Grammercy with these two women.

BTW, the guy in the pics with Gerry and "hat woman" is an actor in "Fuerza Bruta", which is a show that Gerry went to see the other night. I would bet both the fur hat woman and the actor are friends with Gerry and not strangers that just meet him at the show etc.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 am

Aha! Makes MUCH more sense. Thank you for setting the story straight!

Didn't someone mention a while ago that G's place is close to Grammercy Park?

Hmmmm......
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:53 am

GerrysJewel wrote:
Its all KRAP. I think this entire snippet is totally taken out of context. The "reporter" was making it all up to make it out to be something it was not. I'm tellin' ya!

SHITE. No, really, I still think its all BS made up by that so-called reporter.

Tell it like it is, Jewel!!! Perving
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 am

There was a blurb a couple of days ago about the Rose Bar, come to think of it. I remembered it last night, but was too tired to go looking for it. Smile

Here we go...from "Caught in the Act":

Quote :
Justin Timberlake, following up his William Rast show at Bryant Park with Jessica Biel – and having a nightcap at the Rose Bar inside New York's Gramercy Park Hotel, alongside a gregarious Gerard Butler. Before his runway show, Timberlake chilled out in the deejay booth at the W Hotel, spinning his own music and eating POP burgers with his mom Lynn nearby.

Here's the link:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20259522,00.html
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 am

Okay, it would appear that the Rast after party was taking place at the Rose Bar.

Quote :
At the William Rast after-party at Rose Bar on Monday night, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were joined by Rast co-designers Trace Ayala and Marcella and Johan Lindeberg, as well as guests like Joe Zee, Rachel Zoe, Emile Hirsch, JC Chasez, Gerard Butler, May Andersen, Nur Khan, NFL star Vernon Davis, and Justin's mom Lynn Harless. [NYP, Style.com]

http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/4464
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am

hahaha, that hat is just too much. I wouldn't be caught dead in it. If that is fashion I am totally lacking any fashion sense. geek
Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:18 am

This is a bit off-topic but I LUUUVV your siggy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion   The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Buttlinator has Fun with Fashion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2