The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Empty
PostSubject: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm

From WWD.com

Don't expect to see model Marcus Schenkenberg on the catwalk anytime soon. At the Heart Truth Red Dress show Friday morning, the veteran mannequin wasn't experiencing any runway envy.

"I've done enough walking over the years," said Schenkenberg, who was there to support his friend David Meister (one of the designers in the show's lineup). Instead, he is focusing on his acting career, looking for a place in L.A. (he'd like to be bicoastal) and preparing for a new film with Gerard Butler, who was across the runway from him.

"It's a thriller set in Africa," he explained.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm

I guess that story kinda ties in with the blurb I read yesterday HERE :

Quote :
Seen and heard

Gerard Butler and Marcus Schenkenberg hugging each other (and not the models) at the Victoria’s Secret “What Is Sexy” party.

On another note, isn't David Meister Alan's partner? I guess that means Gerry is still in NY. Isn't he supposed to be filming a movie in PA or something???
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Hmmmm....maybe G is just wearing the producer's hat for Marcus's new film. *shrugs*

Always thought Marcus was a babe. LOL!
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Pic @ JJ

Every once in a while Gerry wears one of these sweaters and I die just a little more inside. I also walk away with the suspicion that my grandmother is secretly dressing him, because this is shit she used to put me in.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh no, not that blue and white sweater again!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm sorry, but I just had to go into the JustJared site and make a comment about the sweater. Does that make me a bad fan?? scratch
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Oh no, not that blue and white sweater again!!!

Shocked

He's like Mark Darcy at the beginning of Bridget Jones! "Um, it's a gift from my Mum," except he probably picked that sucker out himself.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:10 am

It's the combination of the sweater with two shirts underneath that don't match topped with the leather jacket that is scary to me.

He looks like he is layering for warmth (before leaving his cardboard box under the bridge) instead of attending a fashion event. I just don't get it....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 am

I'm tempted to say 'Leave him alone!' but unfortunately redemption for this fashion disaster is not coming from me this time.

I honestly can't think of any plausible reason for such a mess.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 am

From the same place who brought you the blurb about Gerry and Marcus Schenkenberg hugging each other, I now bring you this:

Quote :
Checking out the ladies

Gerard Butler loves a little bit of skin, so luckily for him it was on ample display at the Heart Truth Red Dress show on Friday. The “300” star blatantly checked out Amanda Bynes’ bum from the front row, and was fascinated by Vivica A. Fox and Patricia Arquette’s ample cleavage.

Link HERE

Awww, come on now...the bum I might believe...but are we supposed to believe that Gerry is into 'ample cleavage' now? Methinks they just want to fill up a page with words.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm

LMAO! Oh, I believe every word. If there are boobies and long legs towering above him in the front row, you BET he's gonna look. LOL!!!!

God bless him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show   Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reel Life at Heart Truth Red Dress Show
Page 1 of 1