The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch: Gerard Butler makes quite the dashing pilot after jetting off to surprise pals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Watch: Gerard Butler makes quite the dashing pilot after jetting off to surprise pals Empty
PostSubject: Watch: Gerard Butler makes quite the dashing pilot after jetting off to surprise pals   Watch: Gerard Butler makes quite the dashing pilot after jetting off to surprise pals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:00 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/watch-gerard-butler-makes-quite-8440630#ICID=sharebar_twitter#JMfPU1FVTimjz4S4.97

Watch: Gerard Butler makes quite the dashing pilot after jetting off to surprise pals

08:41, 18 Jul 2016
Updated 08:51, 18 Jul 2016
By Ellie House

MOST of us undertake a cramped car journey if we want to see friends - but not Gerard Butler.

HOLLYWOOD hunk Gerard Butler has clearly got the the jet setting bug, after deciding a flight was in order so he could catch up with friends.

But rather than board the plane and sit back for the in-flight entertainment, the Paisley-born actor got behind the controls in the cockpit.

The London has Fallen actor took to Instagram with this short clip, telling fans he was checking in from his Summer holiday.

See Scottish actor Gerard Butler take on 9.4G with U.S Air Force Thunderbirds as the Hollywood hardman has 'the time of his life'

Private jet company letsjetsmarter provided the flight and, wearing shades and a fashionable peaked cap, Gerard revealed he was flying to surprise his friends.

Hands on the controls with the runway in the background he said: "When I say flying, I mean flying."

His destination is unknown but it's not the first time Gerard has taken to the skies.

Earlier this year he sat in the backseat of the Fighting Falcon for a hair-rising ride on Nellia Air Force One Base in Nevada.

Speaking at the time he said "I just flew with the United States Air Force Thunderbirds, and basically just had the best time of my life.

"We did a maximum climb on take-off, I experienced 9.4Gs, and we did all the maneuverers which they do at their demonstrations.

"It was intense, amazing and bordering on spiritual. I had the best time," Gerard added.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/watch-gerard-butler-makes-quite-8440630#rHcvuUuRFVc8zTrw.99
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1