The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meirelles: It was cool Butler joined in the fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12818
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Meirelles: It was cool Butler joined in the fun   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:33 am

Video interview at link. Translated from here:

http://entretenimento.band.uol.com.br/tv/noticia/100000765919/adoro-quando-o-artista-entra-na-piada-diz-meirelles-sobre-butler.html

Member of the CQC account was how to perform the interview with movie star

One of the highlights of at all costs this Monday, the 10th, was the interview Mauricio Meirelles made ​​the star Gerard Butler. In a conversation with the Band of the Portal, the comedian told how it felt to see the actor followed and answered his jokes.

"I sincerely thought it was great. I love it when the artist enters the play. The big challenge of conducting a good interview is you take celebrity any kind of fear or embarrassment. It is a light and very cool thing," he said.

The Hollywood heartthrob came to Brazil to record an ad campaign and opened some time in your schedule to talk to the reporter. "The interview itself was very difficult to do because he had just recorded and would be theoretically too tired to talk, having turned the night on set," he said.

"But he was quiet and super fun. I had to bring the guy to something more light, you know? It was really cool to see that he came across the jokes and teased me. We had fun during the conversation," he added.

After the chat, the member decided to dare and challenged the star of the movie "300" for an arm wrestling. "I thought he was going to let me win, but I think I rolled a competition after he lost in jokenpô" he joked. "I had this idea because I wanted to show I need to lose other things, but not in rock, paper, scissors. It is not fake, I get it!" He said.

Even ensuring its unanimous in play, winning Butler 2-1, Meirelles lost the first trial and explained the reason behind the scenes. "Nobody beats me, but of course we have to be best of three or five to withdraw the strategy, right? Winning only one is lucky. It has a whole technique, but I can not reveal my secret," he added.

Check out what went down on their conversation in the video below:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1