The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Hollywood hunk Mr. Gerard Butler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Meeting Hollywood hunk Mr. Gerard Butler Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Hollywood hunk Mr. Gerard Butler   Meeting Hollywood hunk Mr. Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:50 am

http://blog.hellomagazine.com/darrenkennedy/2014/09/meeting-hollywood-hunk-mr-gerard-butler.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It’s fair to say I became the envy of women up and down the country this week as I got up close and personal with Hollywood hunk Mr. Gerard Butler. As the new face of the global Hugo Boss campaign #ManofToday, Gerard was in town for the UK launch which I was delighted to host in London’s Westfield.

To say he’s an utter gent is a total understatement. Funny, self-deprecating, personable and engaging, he was a fantastic interviewee and he really does personify modern masculinity. Recalling his first fragrance memories, he had the crowd bursting with laughter as he spoke of his teenage years growing up in Scotland and knicking his step-father’s precious Kouros aftershave, thinking he was the bees-knees. Definitely something I could relate to!

On Wednesday, I made my way to Somerset House for the Specsavers AW14 Fashion Showcase. Some gorgeous new styles and designers including Karl Lagerfeld (!!!) were all showcased in the elegant surroundings of the Portico Rooms. I particularly enjoyed the balcony area – the views over the river were stunning! I was filming most of the day and got to catch up with the very lovely Lydia Bright from TOWIE who’s always such a pleasure to chat to.

At the Louis Vuitton event in the New Bond Street store, I had a good auld chinwag with the gorgeous Becca Dudley from MTV and the always dapper Jim Chapman. The knees-up marked the unveiling of their new Curated Shelf with writer and artist Harland Miller. Among the guests were Donna Air and James Middleton who caused quite the stir.

Ahead of such a busy week, I managed to escape to the wilds of County Kerry in the homeland at the weekend. Shacking up (if you can call it that) at the rather sumptuous Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa overlooking the Lakes of Killarney, it was the perfect spot to escape to, unwind and get back in touch with nature ahead of a hectic week. The landscape truly is stunning in that part of the world.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1