The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Here's the Amazon link to pre-order the Two Disc Special Edition of Rocknrolla:

ORDER HERE
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 pm

Cool. I'll be able to bring Gerry home in Jan. lol! I'll probably pick it up at Best Buys.

I actually got a new blu ray player for Christmas, so I could save up for the blu ray version.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:14 pm

My copy just arrived this afternoon. I got the two-disc set, and I've been told there's an extra scene of One Two running on a treadmill. I'm gonna pop it in in a bit and check it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 am

DonnaKat wrote:
My copy just arrived this afternoon. I got the two-disc set, and I've been told there's an extra scene of One Two running on a treadmill. I'm gonna pop it in in a bit and check it out. Very Happy

#$%&!!!!

I got the regular widescreen because I figured, why pay an extra $10 for Guy Ritchie's commentary.

Let me know if it's worth the extra $.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:01 am

Well if the treadmill scene is on my DVD set, I'm going to try to rip it and put it for download.

Wish me luck...
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 am

FYI - You can get the two disc set at Best Buy for $22.99. It's on sale right now. I'm not sure if it ends this weekend, though. Check their website before you go. The regular single disc is $19.99 I believe. So for $3 more you can have the extras, including the delete treadmill scene.
I'm not sure if there are any extras on the single disc. I don't think the threadmill scene is on it. I'm not sure about Guy's commentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon   Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocknrolla: pre-order through Amazon
Page 1 of 1