The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup" Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup"   Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:44 am

http://epoca.globo.com/colunas-e-blogs/bruno-astuto/noticia/2014/07/bgerard-butlerb-esta-no-rio-para-final-da-copa-do-mundo.html

07/08/2014 00h21 - Updated 08/07/2014 1:07 a.m.

Gerard Butler is among us. The Scottish actor arrived in Rio de Janeiro on the afternoon of Monday (07) and, like most foreigners, came after football. "I came to watch the Brazil win the World Cup in the final. Also go to Belo Horizonte on Tuesday (08) watch the game from Brazil and Germany," he told the column. Mal astro arrived and went straight enjoy the night at Hotel Budweiser, in Copacabana. Butler went straight to the DJ booth Irie and after the party was empty, he went down to the dance floor and was assediadíssimo by womenfolk.

But who gained the attention of the actor was Ellen Jabour. "I'm ex-boyfriend Rodrigo Santoro, who worked with you at 300," she said. In 2009, he played the Spartan King Leonidas in epic long side of the Santoro, and came to promote production in the country - and also attended the Carnival parades in Sapucahy. After that came a bunch of times over the country.
Ellen Jabour - a loura se apresentou ao astro escocês (Foto: AG.News) Ellen Jabour - blond presented to the Scottish star (Photo: AG.News)

Who also had a chat with the hunky was the promoter Carol Sampaio. "I invited him to go to homecoming this Saturday the Favorite (12) the court Favela da Rocinha. He liked the idea and said he was willing to meet an authentic dance funk," Carol said.

Gerard is fluffy in the city, but the international press says he is dating TV producer Californian Carmella Casinelli. It is the first time the actor was seen with a woman from the end with the model Madalina Ghenea.

Another international star who also hit point at the party was Taylor Kitsch, who starred in the X-Men films and John Carter. Was one of the last to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup"   Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2685315/Gerard-Butler-Taylor-Kitsch-wear-matching-blue-tops-party-Brazil-World-Cup.html

Gerard Butler and Taylor Kitsch wear matching blue tops as they party together in Brazil during the World Cup

By Daily Mail Reporter

He has built up quite a reputation as a ladies' man, but it looks like a bromance could be brewing for Gerard Butler.

The 44-year-old star was seen chatting it up with fellow actor Taylor Kitsch, 33, as the two enjoyed an evening on the roof of Hotel Budweiser in Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Monday.

The two hunks not only have their good looks in common as they also both donned navy blue-coloured tops for the party held during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Budding bromance? Gerard Butler, 44, was seen chatting it up with 33-year-old actor Taylor Kitsch as the two enjoyed an evening of partying on the roof of the Hotel Budweiser in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Monday
+5

Budding bromance? Gerard Butler, 44, was seen chatting it up with 33-year-old actor Taylor Kitsch as the two enjoyed an evening of partying on the roof of the Hotel Budweiser in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Monday

Gerard showed off his impressive muscular physique as he wore a tight fitting unbuttoned shirt.

The 300 star had his hair elegantly disheveled and had a bit of scruff on his face as he showed off his chiseled frame.

Taylor wore a dress shirt with the top few buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows as he wore his long brown locks combed back.
Looking good: The 300 star showed off his impressively muscular physique as he donned a tight fitting navy blue shirt at the rooftop party during the 2014 World Cup
+5

Looking good: The 300 star showed off his impressively muscular physique as he donned a tight fitting navy blue shirt at the rooftop party during the 2014 World Cup

The two seemed to be enjoying each other's company at the event as they shared a laugh while the John Carter star Taylor held onto a gold bottle of beer.

Gerard lived up to his Lothario reputation as he appeared to be talking with a few women at the party and even stopped to take a picture with one.

The Scottish stud was seen the next day departing from Rio to Belo Horizonte in order to attend the semi-finals match between Brazil and Germany.
This charming man: Gerard lived up to his ladies man reputation as he posed for a photo with a guest at the event
+5

This charming man: Gerard lived up to his ladies man reputation as he posed for a photo with a guest at the event

For the trip he was accompanied by Brazilian director, actor and producer Raul Guterres, who is known for his work in the 2006 horror film Paradise Lost.

Gerard looked good in a blue top, grey cargo pants, white Adidas sneakers and a navy blue cap on his head.

The home team Brazil were ultimately embarrassed by Germany, 7-1, and eliminated from the tournament.
Jetset: The How To Train Your Dragon star was seen with Brazilian director, producer and actor Raul Guterres as they reportedly departed from Rio to Belo Horizonte to watch Brazil take on Germany
+5

Jetset: The How To Train Your Dragon star was seen with Brazilian director, producer and actor Raul Guterres as they reportedly departed from Rio to Belo Horizonte to watch Brazil take on Germany

The How To Train Your Dragon star definitely seems to be enjoying his time in the South American country as he has three upcoming projects including the sequel to 2013 action film Olympus Has Fallen.

He is set to reprise his role as Mike Banning in London Has Fallen, which will be centered around London being under attack by terrorists.

The action flick is set for an October 2015 release and will also star Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, and Angela Bassett.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup"   Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 am

http://www.justjared.com/2014/07/08/gerard-butler-taylor-kitsch-hang-out-in-brazil-during-world-cup-party/

Gerard Butler & Taylor Kitsch Hang Out in Brazil During World Cup Party!

Gerard Butler and Taylor Kitsch chat it up atop a hotel roof during a party on Monday evening (July 7) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The duo are reportedly in town to celebrate the World Cup finals, which are underway!

The matches left include Brazil vs. Germany and Netherlands vs. Argentina. After that, the two remaining teams will go head to head to win the title! We hope to see pics of Gerard and Taylor in the stands at the big games.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Taylor Kitsch hanging out in Brazil…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup"   Gerard Butler: "I came to watch Brazil win the World Cup" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: