The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2' Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2'   Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:43 am

http://www.justjared.com/2014/06/12/gerard-butler-tried-to-hide-his-tears-while-watching-dragon-2/

Gerard Butler sits down for an interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Thursday (June 12) in New York City.

The 44-year-old actor was joined on the program that night by Tony Shalhoub and Chris Rock.

Gerard recently chatted with Rotten Tomatoes about watching his new film How to Train Your Dragon 2 in the theater and how he had to hide his tears.

“There were very beautiful women [next to me] and you want to maintain that macho exterior,” Gerard said before demonstrating the noise that came out of him. “I’m going, ‘I can’t believe that noise just came out of me.’ Especially because it’s my stuff. It’s bad enough getting caught crying at a movie, but getting caught crying at your own stuff…”

Watch the video below to see what Craig Ferguson said that Gerry should have down to hide his tears!
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2'   Gerard Butler Tried to Hide His Tears While Watching 'Dragon 2' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2656904/I-wanted-maintain-macho-exterior-Gerard-Butler-admits-hid-tears-screening-How-To-Train-Your-Dragon-2.html

'I wanted to maintain my macho exterior!' Gerard Butler admits he hid his tears at screening of How To Train Your Dragon 2

By Mike Larkin

He likes to be seen as something of a macho man.

But Gerard Butler has admitted his facade almost cracked when he started blubbing at a screening of How To Train Your Dragon 2.

The strapping Scotsman said he could not hold back his tears as he watched the children's movie, in which he voices viking chieftain Stoick the Vast, father of the film's main character Hiccup.
Scroll down for video...
Macho man: Gerard Butler has admitted he hid his tears while watching How To Train Your Dragon 2
+6

Macho man: Gerard Butler has admitted he hid his tears while watching How To Train Your Dragon 2

The 44-year-old told Rotten Tomatoes: 'There were very beautiful women [next to me] and you want to maintain that macho exterior.

'I'm going, "I can’t believe that noise just came out of me." Especially because it’s my stuff.

'It’s bad enough getting caught crying at a movie, but getting caught crying at your own stuff…'

It is not the first time someone has cried at a film starring the hunk however, as many tears of laughter were shed at his performance in 2011's box office bomb Machine Gun Preacher.
Hunk: The notorious ladies man looked as good as ever as he got ready to catch a flight in Los Angeles
+6

Hunk: The notorious ladies man looked as good as ever as he got ready to catch a flight in Los Angeles

Friendly fellow: The movie star was more than happy to chat with adoring fans as he sauntered along
+6

Friendly fellow: The movie star was more than happy to chat with adoring fans as he sauntered along

Gerry, who hails from glamorous Paisley in Renfrewshire, did not look down in the dumps as he arrived at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

In fact the jolly actor, who wore T-shirt, jeans and trainers, was even carrying a marker pen in the off change he got stopped by autograph hunters.

The star has been having a great time in recent weeks promoting the movie, and the self-styled ladies man even used it as an opportunity to defend his reputation.

He said; 'Anywhere I go they say I'm a bad boy. But I'm not, that's why they can say that. Because if it was real... '
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1