The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!   Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Pics at link. Looks like he got a haircut and color.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/26/gerard-butler-get-olympus-has-fallen-on-black-friday/

Gerard Butler chats on his cell phone while out and about on Tuesday afternoon (November 26) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor’s movie Olympus Has Fallen came out on Blu-ray and DVD back in August and if you have not added it to your collection yet, now is the time to do so!

Olympus Has Fallen will be on sale for just $4.96 on DVD or $6.96 on Blu-ray at Walmart on Black Friday later this week. That is the lowest price we have seen it among all of the different sales going on.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!   Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

I just watched this last night on Amazon Prime. It's a pretty good movie. Having Morgan Freeman made it even better. I like Morgan Freeman. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!   Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:56 pm

I love Morgan Freeman. Haven't seen OHF yet. I'd much rather watch GB than that Channing Tatum in the rival movie anyday. Saw CT in GI Joe. I like the movie, but totally unimpressed by CT.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!   Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm

It was Netflix, not Amazon. My bad. Still, good movie.

I'm behind on Gerry movies. I still have yet to see Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher. Those are on Netflix too.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday!   Gerard Butler: Get 'Olympus Has Fallen' on Black Friday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1