The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News!   Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Somebody got his hair dyed....

http://www.justjared.com/2013/09/25/gerard-butler-cecconi-dinner-after-god-of-egypt-news/

Gerard Butler is handsomely full after grabbing dinner at Cecconi’s on Tuesday (September 25) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, the 43-year-old actor was spotted taking a walk with his adorable pet pooch Lolita in Malibu.

It was recently reported that Gerard was in talks to join the upcoming flick Gods of Egypt, which will also star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

It was just announced that Geoffrey Rush has closed a deal to join the cast of the film as the sun god Ra, according to THR.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News!   Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gerard-butler-clean-shaven-slim-during-hollywood-night-out-picture-2013259

Gerard Butler Clean-Shaven, Slim During Hollywood Night Out: Picture

Gerard Butler was in good spirits as he left dinner at Cecconi's in West Hollywood this evening. The 43-year-old Scottish actor kept it casual in a blue v-neck tee, black jeans and a pair of dress shoes. Gerard is surely pleased about the possibilities of joining the cast of Summit Entertainment's upcoming film, "Gods of Egypt" which will be directed by Alex Proyas. West Hollywood, CA September 24, 2013

Gerard Butler, is that you? The handsome 43-year-old actor was spotted looking slim and clean-shaven during a recent night out as he grabbed dinner at Cecconi's in West Hollywood, Calif., on Tuesday, Sept. 24.

Wearing black pants and a tight navy t-shirt, a smiling Butler ditched his trademark scruff and showed off his dark locks with a shorter haircut for the outing. Just last week, the Scottish actor was spotted with a lighter look while walking his dog Lolita in Malibu.

It's a new change for the Chasing Mavericks actor, who opened up for the first time to Men's Journal in its November 2012 issue about his rehab stint in February of that year. In 2007, the actor began taking prescription painkillers after hurting himself while filming the film Shattered. Three years later, his back problems would continue when he filmed Coriolanus in 2010.

"I think, on a basic level, I have a pretty addictive personality. Both good and bad," Butler told the magazine. "It was like somebody sticking a spear in there. It would get bad, and I'd take something. But I would always stop." The actor then decided to seek treatment at the Betty Ford Clinic for three weeks.

He added: "I was actually taking a minimal amount when I went in. It was more about becoming a mental warrior and not letting pain bother you. The [instructor] would say, 'I don't want to hear about your f-cking MRIs or your f-cking X-rays. Let's go do kung fu, let's meditate, and let's learn how to say to the pain, F-ck you.'"

Up next, Butler is expected to help host (alongside other stars like Katie Holmes, Olivia Wilde, Russell Simmons and Will.i.am) the Global Poverty Project Concert in Central Park on Sept. 28.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News!   Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 pm

More pics:
http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/09/25/gerard-butler-2/

Video:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News!   Gerard Butler: Cecconi's Dinner After 'Gods of Egypt' News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1