The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Empty
PostSubject: PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo   PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:45 am

Story from Variety

Publicist expected to take clients with her

By Tatiana Siegel

PMK/HBH senior Joy Fehily is leaving the celeb praisery after 13 years to start her own agency.

Over the years, Fehily has built up a power list, representing such clients as Graham King, Joel Silver, McG, Gerard Butler, Seth MacFarlane, Aaron Sorkin, Peter Morgan, Anthony Zuiker and Eric McCormack. She is expected to take most of her clients with her, having brought everyone but Sorkin into the agency.

Fehily, who also worked at Castle Rock Entertainment as a publicist for two years, hasn't yet named her new venture.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo   PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 am

Hmm...Gerry and Eric have the same publicist? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo   PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:03 am

Here's another story from Hollywood Reporter

PMK/HBN's Fehily to start own firm
13-year PR veteran's client list includes Aaron Sorkin
By Borys Kit

Publicist Joy Fehily is leaving PMK/HBH to start her own firm.

The 13-year veteran, who held the title of senior vp, has clients including Graham King, Peter Morgan, McG, Gerard Butler, Seth MacFarlane, Aaron Sorkin, Joel Silver, Anthony Zuiker and Eric McCormack. Most if not all are expected to travel with her.

"It's definitely bittersweet," PMK's Simon Halls said. "But on the flip side, I did the same thing, starting my own company with partners. So I understand her wanting to try this new adventure. We are extremely grateful for everything she has done for this company."

Fehily's resume also includes a two-year stint at Castle Rock.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo   PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:51 am

That's interesting, Watson. She would have had her hands full with Aaron Sorkin a couple of years ago.

Changes are afoot. I wonder if it has been more bitter than sweet though.

BTW: IMDb just posted this news 20 minutes ago. You're on top of things here, DK!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo   PMK/HBH's Joy Fehily to go solo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: