The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita   Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 am

Really? Rolling Eyes

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/18/gerard-butler-talks-having-fun-with-dog-lolita/

Gerard Butler holds his messenger bag in his hand while heading to an office building on Thursday (April 18) in Century City, Calif.

The 44-year-old Olympus Has Fallen actor recently chatted with Shortlist Magazine about his dog Lolita.

“I know it’s not politically correct to buy a dog from a pet store, but there was this one dog asleep with one eye open and its tongue hanging out. I pulled her out and she started biting the sh-t out me,” Gerard said. “I was going to leave but I couldn’t stop myself, so I bought her and we immediately started putting cigarettes in her mouth and all that stuff – not lit, of course – and I realized you could have lot of fun with a dog. Until she started sh-tting all over the place. I was on a private plane once, and it was like somebody had bathed us in sh-t.”
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita   Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok, this finishes me off. Whatever indulgences I gave him in the past have withered away under the relentless dumbassery that comes out of his mouth.

Who, as a responsible adult, does this shit? Who then tells the public about it as though it's an example of his sense of fun?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita   Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:34 pm

He said "we ... putting cigarettes...". Who are "we"?

Remember, this guy has no speech filter.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita   Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

In former days in my life, I hung out with way too many people JUST like him, which I guess was where my attraction came from in the first place. I am thankful to say that I no longer even *know* anyone who would do/say things like this. My life can be a crazy mess, but at least I don't have to deal with people of this mentality anymore. Whew!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita   Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1