The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry on Chelsey Lately

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry on Chelsey Lately Empty
PostSubject: Gerry on Chelsey Lately   Gerry on Chelsey Lately Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:16 am

Part of the article at the link. You need to see the entire interview. It's funny. She tells him she could beat him up because he's not big anymore.

http://www.eonline.com/shows/chelsea/news/399913/gerard-butler-on-chelsea-lately-star-boasts-about-kicking-ass-on-film-jokes-about-dressing-up-for-vagina-fest

News/Gerard Butler on Chelsea Lately: Star Boasts About Kicking Ass on Film, Jokes About Dressing Up for "Vagina Fest"
by Alexis L. Loinaz Today 6:18 AM PDT

Memo to Gerard Butler: When coming in to chat with Chelsea Handler, put on some nice threads.

The Olympus Has Fallen star got one helluva hilarious ribbing Wednesday when he swung by Chelsea Lately looking acceptably casual in a black jacket, gray shirt and dark pants, but the host made sure to ream him out for his low-key getup.

"Last time, you wore a really dapper suit," she quipped about his previous guest stint on her show. "You don't look bad," she noted about his current outfit, "but I dot dressed up for you!"

Apparently, the actor had other ideas.

"I thought I was coming to a vagina festival but apparently I missed it by, like, two minutes," he joked, to which Chelsea deadpanned: "Haven't you been to enough vagina festivals?"

Anatomically obsessed zingers notwithstanding, the 43-year-old actor also chatted about doing his own stunts on the action-heavy Olympus Has Fallen, proudly boasting how, when the need arises, he's prepped to whoop some serious butt.

"I'm totally able to kick some ass!" he exclaimed.

"You can protect a woman, if necessary?" Chelsea asked.

"I can handle myself in a fight, but I wouldn't put myself out for a woman, that's dangerous!" Gerard cracked, before adding: "I'm joking, I'm joking!"

So much for those so-called ass-kicking chops.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Gerry on Chelsey Lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Chelsey Lately   Gerry on Chelsey Lately Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 am

Thanks Dallas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/

Gerry on Chelsey Lately
Page 1 of 1