The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler strips off during interview!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler strips off during interview! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler strips off during interview!   Gerard Butler strips off during interview! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Video interview at link:

http://www.itn.co.uk/Entertainment/64053/gerard-butler-strips-off-during-interview-

Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler has taken his clothes off while chatting to a reporter about his new film Playing for Keeps.

The Scottish born actor starts the interview in a warm Christmas cardigan, zipped up to the neck, before slowing taking it off in stages throughout the interview.

The 43-year-old also talks about getting naked, saying that if it was the end of the world, he would strip off: "I'm going out sexy style, I'm just getting ready.

"I'm about to take my pants off."

Before adding: "If you're going to go out, you're going to go out naked. I think it's a celtic thing."

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler strips off during interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler strips off during interview!   Gerard Butler strips off during interview! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Here it is on Youtube:

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1