The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gerard Butler strips off during interview!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12818
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Gerard Butler strips off during interview!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Video interview at link:

http://www.itn.co.uk/Entertainment/64053/gerard-butler-strips-off-during-interview-

Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler has taken his clothes off while chatting to a reporter about his new film Playing for Keeps.

The Scottish born actor starts the interview in a warm Christmas cardigan, zipped up to the neck, before slowing taking it off in stages throughout the interview.

The 43-year-old also talks about getting naked, saying that if it was the end of the world, he would strip off: "I'm going out sexy style, I'm just getting ready.

"I'm about to take my pants off."

Before adding: "If you're going to go out, you're going to go out naked. I think it's a celtic thing."

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12818
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler strips off during interview!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Here it is on Youtube:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1