The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry on Good Morning America - December 5, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry on Good Morning America  - December 5, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Gerry on Good Morning America - December 5, 2012   Gerry on Good Morning America  - December 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 am

Video interview at link:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gerard-butler-film-playing-proper-pronunciation-17885669

Gerard Butler on New Film, Proper Pronunciation of Name

Actor chats about playing a former soccer star trying to rebuild his life in "Playing for Keeps."
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry on Good Morning America  - December 5, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry on Good Morning America - December 5, 2012   Gerry on Good Morning America  - December 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 am

Pics at link on JJ:

http://www.justjared.com/2012/12/05/gerard-butler-promotes-playing-for-keeps-on-gma/

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…
Back to top Go down

Gerry on Good Morning America - December 5, 2012
Page 1 of 1