The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt Empty
PostSubject: How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt   How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:55 pm

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/21/how-gerard-butler-first-learned-to-flirt/

We're not surprised to hear that Gerard Butler, with his legion of admiring fans, learned how to flirt at a young age.

It all happened when the Scottish actor was "third year" in school - which would be about 14 years old, he told CNN.

“[T]here was a girl ... she was running up the stairs and I said something and I let it linger...something like 'Oh really? Well, we'll see,'" the 43-year-old said.

"And I just kept looking at her and she looked at me and there was this moment, and suddenly my heart jumped and I could tell that it did that with her, too! And I went...OK, that's flirting. And that works! And that's exciting!"

"It's just that nice moment where you give them an extra smile, especially with women," Butler continued. "That seems to be my memory of the first moment when I learned how to flirt - you know, have an effect on women like that.”

But it wasn't so easy to charm his way into Jessica Biel's good graces. The recently wed actress, 30, plays Butler's ex in the December 7 romantic comedy, "Playing for Keeps." When they first met, Butler said, he found her "lovely, but a little bit reserved."

""Then the more you get talking, and suddenly she makes a joke and you go, ‘You're funny!’ Then you get this whole other side of her," said Butler, who now counts Biel as a really good friend. "[W]ith me you get it all immediately. But with her it's like this you know you peel back layers and you just see more and more depth and humor. Fortunately we had a long time before the movie started to hang out and to rehearse and then by the time we started we had the best chemistry."

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt   How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 am

Quote :
"It's just that nice moment where you give them an extra smile, especially with women," Butler continued.

What an odd thing to say.

Does he also do that with men?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt   How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 am

Oh Lainey, what a way with words you have.....

Pics at link:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gerard-Butler-talks-about-discusses-flirting-CNN-interview/25277

By flirting, do you mean spitting?

I have a problem with portion control and I just ate way too much for lunch and chasing all of it by reading a story about Gerard Butler’s flirting method isn’t helping to keep it down.

Spittle is currently promoting his next sh-t movie Playing For Keeps opening December 7th. I don’t understand why people keep casting him. Based on what? 300? That was 6 years ago. Doesn’t it expire eventually?

Anyway, during an interview with CNN, Spits talks about how he learned about flirting because, I guess, he’s such a lady killer these days:

“[T]here was a girl ... she was running up the stairs and I said something and I let it linger...something like 'Oh really? Well, we'll see.’ And I just kept looking at her and she looked at me and there was this moment, and suddenly my heart jumped and I could tell that it did that with her, too! And I went...OK, that's flirting. And that works! And that's exciting!" It's just that nice moment where you give them an extra smile, especially with women. That seems to be my memory of the first moment when I learned how to flirt - you know, have an effect on women like that.”

“You give them an extra smile”...

The way he says it it’s like whoever’s on the receiving end of his flirt should be thankful. Here he is turning you on in Miami Beach today. Would you be thankful after getting the sex eyes from this dude?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt   How Gerard Butler first learned to flirt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1