The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Empty
PostSubject: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 pm

You never know when something is the last one for you. With my luck, my last Thanksgiving would be when I can't chew or smell or swallow, and I'll choke on something.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm thankful for all of you reading my inane and insane ramblings, especially since I don't give a flip about GB. 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. 27566
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Happy turkey chomping holiday, Jules! The nuts are called that for a reason - they know nuffin' Laughing

Personally, I like reading your ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Dani Blue
Random Babbler
Dani Blue

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Nay, Sami, Julie, DK , Dallas, and everyone!

I hope that all of you celebrating Thanksgiving will have a wonderful day filled with family, and friends, and those you cherish most. Not to mention some really incredible food. Laughing

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Happy Turkey Day to all of you................

I'm thankful I know you ladies *despite* the nuts that ran me away elsewhere!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm spending my first Thanksgiving in my new house, and already the duck giblet water has boiled over into the brand new stove and the dog is in timeout in her crate because she ran into the street to greet a jogger (at least I met another neighbor and she [the dog] didn't get hit by the pickup truck because the jogger was nice and gracious and ran her back into my yard Rolling Eyes).

Is it any wonder I'm already drinking sherry at 8:49 in the AM?

Good morning! 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. 166223
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:59 am

Cheers! (hic!)

Random note: Took a big step yesterday and removed myself from google alerts. I feel so FREE..................
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am

Good going, Sami. Those news and email and twitter alerts can easily takeover your life.

Glad the pup didn't get runover.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 am

Feels like the end of an era. Hey...I guess it IS then end of an era. Think I've been on them since 2002. 2003 for sure!! Whee! Thanks Julie!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

I actually lost my email account as of Wednesday morning. As in, my MAIN email account. It's kinda nice in a way, all of that spam email going to waste. I just wish Charter had warned me, given I had several years of emails saved. I hope nothing was important enough to need again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 am

I'm sure you wrote down whatever info were really important somewhere else.

I'd like to get alerts when someone is trying to hack into my email, bank, computer, house, car, credit cards, etc., and my family's and friends'. Now those would be really useful. I really don't care to know when some celebrity takes a dump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.   2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012: The last Thanksgiving if the nuts are right.
Page 1 of 1