The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hair-ard Butler! Scots movie star wears woman's wig in mobile phone snap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12999
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Hair-ard Butler! Scots movie star wears woman's wig in mobile phone snap    Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Apparently Gerry was showing his sister in law a pic of himself at lunch yesterday and the paps snapped it. See link for the pics:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4597672/Gerard-Butler-on-red-carpet.html

What the Butler wore ... star Gerard in wig

GERARD Butler shows a phone snap of himself wearing a woman's WIG to a female pal as he enjoys lunch in Los Angeles.
It could be a sneak peak at what the Hollywood star will be wearing this Halloween.

But we can't quite work out who the character is - although it does look scarily like shamed telly star Justin Lee-Collins.

Movie hunk Gerard later hit the red carpet for the premiere of his new movie Chasing Mavericks - a flick he almost died filming.

The Hollywood star was pulled underwater and dragged across a reef before being rushed to hospital during filming of the extreme surfing flick.

The 42-year-old Scot checked into the Betty Ford clinic for three weeks in February, battling an addiction to painkillers as he recovered from what he described as a ‘close call’.

But last night he looked fit and well as he joined other stars of the picture - a biopic about surfer Jay Moriarity - on the red carpet at The Grove shopping mall in Los Angeles.

The Bounty Hunter star - who admits he has an addictive personality - previously told how his injury forced him into rehab.

He said: “I was actually taking a minimal amount of pills when I went in.

“It was more about becoming a mental warrior and not letting pain bother you.

“Maybe a stronger person wouldn't have needed to go. When you hear the word rehab, you think, "He's a mess, he's f***** up." But I'm glad I did it.

“I've made a s***load of wrong decisions in my life. But I know I've made some right ones as well.”

But he also rubbished rumours he was battling booze, saying: “I haven't had a drink in 15 years.”

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1