The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY

Go down 
+2
Nay
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Empty
PostSubject: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:02 pm

I think they got their facts a little wrong. Gerry knew Madalina long before the commercial. I think she was cast because of him. All his friends seemed to be in the commercial (Ariel, Freddy, Evan Hart, and that other guy looked familiar too.) And wasn't she supposedly dating Adrien Brody this year? Like a month before Butler? Maybe Adrien was a cover....who knows with Gerry. The whole thing seems odd. I'm suprised they didn't pick up on the 20 year age difference or the fact that she is living with him on set. That's another reason he might not be seeing other women...hahahaha!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lindsay-lohan-knew-producers-paying-46k-chateau-marmont-bill-insider-article-1.1148441

BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY

Randy actor Gerard Butler is smitten, but he doesn’t want you to know. The recently rehabbed “300” star has been getting serious with Madalina Ghenea, a Romanian actress and model with whom he filmed a Super Max razor commercial in June, a source reveals. The couple started seeing each other last spring when Ghenea was one of three women booked for the Dubai-based company’s campaign, for which Butler is the clean-shaven face. Since then, they have “gotten much more serious.” “Gerry isn’t seeing other women,” says the source, “which is serious for him, since he always has lots of girls.” While the brunette beauty, who was linked to both Leonardo DiCaprio and Adrien Brody in 2011, would like to make their relationship known, “she is going with [the secrecy],” our insider adds. In May, when rumors first popped up that the two may be attached after they were spotted together at the Cannes Film Festival, Ghenea denied a romantic connection. “Gerard is a friend of mine. We are friends and nothing more,” she said then. Reps for Butler and Ghenea did not return requests for comment.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lindsay-lohan-knew-producers-paying-46k-chateau-marmont-bill-insider-article-1.1148441#ixzz25ARHJrDh
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

I'm torn between this Rolling Eyes and this Sleep .
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Wish him the best! NEXT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Si.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:56 am

Ro roh. Crazy Days and Crazy Nights has a blind item that fits Butler to a "T" and the comments point to him too. Makes you wonder if the other NY Daily News story is a plant by his PR team.....

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2012-08-31T09:40:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=5&by-date=false

Blind Item #1

So, this foreign born A list(barely) movie actor is foreign born and also will sleep with anything that has a pulse. He has been seeing a woman(#1) for almost 3 months now which she thinks is a world record. It would be if he was not also sleeping with one of the other women(#2) from the same commercial in which the three of them starred. He has told #1 that they need to keep their relationship secret because he is known for being a ladies man and if women thought he was unavailable then it would be bad for his career. It is so #2 does not find out because he loves having both women think they are the only ones in his life. He says the sex has never been better and if he had known this before he would have always had 2 or 3 women who thought they were the only ones.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:53 am

Sex isn't better because the women think they are the only ones. Sex is better because of the thrill from HIS cheating and lying.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 am

amen, julie!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm

I saw that too, Dallas. If it is true, it does seem tailor made for Senor Butler.

Dallas wrote:

... and if women thought he was unavailable then it would be bad for his career ...
This just makes me snort derisively. Wouldn't choosing ridiculous movies be worse for his career?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

GB seems to say a lot of things that are tongue-in-cheek on purpose, having fun with interviewers and fans and paps.

Maybe his movie choices are between ridiculous ones and none.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm

i know that pretty male stars are told to downplay their relationships to not discourage the female fans, so i guess that part of the story makes sense. but? bad movie choices hurt worse, i would think. i guess the truth is multilayered.

honestly? starting not to care much anymore. sad.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 am

I don't care as long as my relatives and friends are not involved.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 am

Nay wrote:
I'm torn between this Rolling Eyes and this Sleep .

I'm kinda like this:

indifferent
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 pm

is there a gagging smiley?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 pm

You mean this one? Blah
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 pm

lol. that will work.

not trying to be "ugly" here. i guess after all these years i'm just tired.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 pm

It's not ugly, Sami. It's just that we've heard so much, maybe too much. So one becomes cynical with the machinations of Hollywood.

Yet the one 'truth' I would like to hear is the reason for the rehab stay.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

that is one truth we'll probably never know, nay. would be interesting, tho. i don't think we know nearly any o of what *really* goes on. what we HEAR that goes on is mostly untrue, as we all realize, but having known a few folks in celeb circles in the past...what REALLY goes on is usually WAY more decadent than what you hear about.....which....is pretty amazing, especially when you read all the ish that some of these folks are rumored to get up to. (Butler included at times) maybe that is why i quit wasting my time on it! Laughing i can't keep up with my OWN life......much less his, or any other artist/celeb for that matter!
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

tongue Sleep Blah NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY 162699 LOL I have no idea...

Is this a million and one? Or Billion and one? Next she is probably his baby's momma... And they end up with a bunch of kiddos...

He's a flirt... The way he spoke about his dad on some interviews... Makes me think Father like son... Grow up already and settle down... lol. I could careless at this point in time.. 40 something and acting like a harmonial teenager...lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I totally agree with sami.... I can barely keep up with my own life... I don't care about it... I'm here now for you guys.. I love your companionship... Its awesome... I love the movies.. And maybe soon mine will turn into one.. But I have to get along with these folks or learn how... If he ends up in my craft.... Is there anything you guys would like to say? lol...

Dare me to say anything.. I will *chuckles... Evil grins... Then I would say do not kill the messenger.. lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 am

I'm glad the people on this forum have their own lives. Nothing prevents obsessions like not having the time. Sleep
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 am

The only thing I'm obsessed with right now is trying to pack up/throw away/donate the mountain of stuff I've accumulated while living in this house. It's overwhelming. My porch is now filled with stuff for the VVA to pick up this morning, and I'll probably have another pickup before I'm moved. I've gone through almost an entire roll of big trash bags. Shocked I was watching Hoarders last week and started to get a little paranoid because I have everything torn out because I have to go through it all. I kept having to remind myself it was not garbage but stuff. Or maybe trash. But not garbage trash. Laughing

Helena, I'd have to think about the question I'd like to ask. There are probably more than a few things I'd like to know, but probably little he'd want to answer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY   NY Daily News -  BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NY Daily News - BUTLER’S NEW LEADING LADY
Page 1 of 1