The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)

Go down 
+5
sami_stardust
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
Dallas
Nay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 pm

My prayers go out to him, whatever the heck he's got.

Despite the fact he looked good in 300, it did look painful at times.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 am

LadyNOLA wrote:
As for the thoughts about why the major sites are silencing this story.....Don't they have some kind of special "relationship" with Gerry's people? Like maybe they have special access to stuff or get dibs on being included in a conference call or whatever?? If so, it's in their vested interest to play nice with Gerry coverage and keep themselves in the good graces of his "people".
Being in the good graces of a celebrity can obviously has its advantages but I believe that one major downside of such a connection is the inability (or will) to feed more than filtered information on the individual. Lord knows we don't post everything we receive or find but the rose-coloured view has never been a comfortable fit for me.

LadyNOLA wrote:
We all tolerate divergence of opinions well here. Some of us are fans, but we are realistic ones who are not in anyone's pockets.
Well said, Emily.

LegoJulie wrote:
GB has an addictive personality. He gets high from acting, too, I'm sure. At least that one makes him a living in a legal way.
Something that worries me about such 'high' personalities is the always around the corner 'downs'.

Hello Alice. How have you been? Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 166223
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am

We were in on the last conference call, Em. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey Nay! Hanging in there, you?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: