The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 pm

My prayers go out to him, whatever the heck he's got.

Despite the fact he looked good in 300, it did look painful at times.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 am

LadyNOLA wrote:
As for the thoughts about why the major sites are silencing this story.....Don't they have some kind of special "relationship" with Gerry's people? Like maybe they have special access to stuff or get dibs on being included in a conference call or whatever?? If so, it's in their vested interest to play nice with Gerry coverage and keep themselves in the good graces of his "people".
Being in the good graces of a celebrity can obviously has its advantages but I believe that one major downside of such a connection is the inability (or will) to feed more than filtered information on the individual. Lord knows we don't post everything we receive or find but the rose-coloured view has never been a comfortable fit for me.

LadyNOLA wrote:
We all tolerate divergence of opinions well here. Some of us are fans, but we are realistic ones who are not in anyone's pockets.
Well said, Emily.

LegoJulie wrote:
GB has an addictive personality. He gets high from acting, too, I'm sure. At least that one makes him a living in a legal way.
Something that worries me about such 'high' personalities is the always around the corner 'downs'.

Hello Alice. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am

We were in on the last conference call, Em. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey Nay! Hanging in there, you?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)   Today at 8:15 am

Back to top Go down

Rehabilitation for Gerard Butler (Substance Abuse)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2