The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?

Go down 
+3
luvthatgerryjuice
Sharabella
DonnaKat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Empty
PostSubject: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Pics at link. Funny article. Laughing

http://www.celebitchy.com/186432/why_does_gerard_butlers_bulge_look_so_unimpressive/

Last week, no one seemed to care about Skinny Gerard Butler and his Pecks of Tautness. (sidenote: “Taut” is one of the words that I need to use more, right?) Why didn’t you care? Why didn’t you love him enough to comment about his pecs and his thunder-concealing wetsuit?

Anyway, as we’ve been chronicling over the past year, Gerard Butler has slowly and steadily lost the chunk. Specifically over the past few months, he’s been training for this surf movie, Of Mavericks and Men. Gerard plays the surfing elder in this one, and yet it seems like he’s the lead, considering he’s getting endlessly pap’d in various stages of dong-y undress. These are newish photos from the weekend, and Gerry looks… well…

From the waist up, I love him, even with the uneven scruff. I like his naturally curly hair, I like how good his arms look, I like his taut pecs and just how healthy and great he looks. And then I get to what’s below the waist…

…Now, I don’t want to be one of those “OMG, it looks so small in a wetsuit!” people, but really, his bulge is unimpressive. If Jon Hamm was in this wetsuit, his bulge would be assaulting and then seducing our eyes. The Hamm Dong would be slithering half-way down his leg. Gerry just looks… like the dong doesn’t match his big frame. I’m just saying… if you’re going to make a movie in which the male characters are in wetsuits all the time, maybe you should do something to ensure that we’re not taken out of the film because we’re staring at the unimpressive bulge.

That being said, I would (as always) still hit it. After all, it is the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 am

Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? 646968
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 am

Rude article.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Is the writer really talking about genitals?
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 am

I think it's just the way the wetsuit lays. She should take a look at those pics posted awhile back of him free-balling in those shorts on the beach. Much more....um, impressive. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 am

A writer talking about genitals is a close relation to us discussing the jib in his sails here. Wink
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Geez, that blog does nothing but write about stuff like that, about lots of celebs.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Nay wrote:
A writer talking about genitals is a close relation to us discussing the jib in his sails here. Wink

I get your point, but I'm not sure I completely agree. No one's claiming to be any kind of reporter/journalist here. We're just people having fun commenting on a forum.

But I love the "jib in his sails" expression. A new one for me I'll have to remember. Smile
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 am

LadyNOLA wrote:
No one's claiming to be any kind of reporter/journalist here.
We're talking about the writer of the celebitchy article/blog.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Leave it to me to point out the obvious. (it's my main talent)

Presumably, he's been in the water.
Sea water is cold.
Nuff said,
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Cold and pickled.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Ah yes, Shara, there's a Seinfeld episode for any everyday situation you can encounter:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?   Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does Gerard Butler's bulge look so... unimpressive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: