The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Empty
PostSubject: The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!   The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 pm

I finally found the link to my old trivia challenge game. I have updated it to reflect our new forum, and just in time for the beginning of a new month!!!

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/DonnaKats-Trivia-Challenge-85016.html
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!   The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:52 am

WOOOHOOOO-
Thanks for opening this - I love the trivia challenges.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!   The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 am

Hmmm, will have to have a lookieloo.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!   The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Just so you know what my rant was about because a few of you PM'd me, I went to check out the trivia page I created a few months back for my 'former' forum (I had forgotten the link and finally was able to access it). Well, it appears members of my former forum were playiing the trivia challenge....AND THAT'S FINE. Everyone is welcome to play, not just members of The Pantry. It was only when I went to their forum and found out one of the moderators over there was disrespecting me, in a thread I had started on their forum, for a trivia page that I had started for their forum, that I became irked.

I went in last night and changed the name of the page to reflect The Butler's Pantry. After all, I am the admin of that page and it is my right to do so. As of today, the admin of that site has since decided to make her own trivia challenge page for her forum, as is her right.

I just wanted to clarify that for anyone who might be confused.

Now...PLAY ON, PANTIES!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!   The Pantry Trivia Challenge!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pantry Trivia Challenge!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Gaming Therapy-
Jump to: