The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 pm

My dog chewed up my eyeglasses yesterday morning. Thankfully I can still wear them until I can get a new pair. But the lenses are pretty scratched.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 pm

yikes! i'd be blind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 am

DK, did you leave them where she could get them? I have to remind myself that it is not their fault when I leave something close and accessible. I wear the blame even though they do the crime.

Random:

Normally, I become frustrated with Spring because of allergies but this month, and in particular the past two weeks, I have been happy to immerse myself in long-needed garden jobs. Weeding, planting, fertilising, pruning, mulching, mowing. It truly has become a way to relax and unwind, laugh at my inexperience and budding abilities and be amazed at nature and the effects of the seasons. Naively, I was complaining not long ago that everything was alive but simply not growing. A friend gently reminded me that plants are dormant in winter! Duh!

The white climbing rose 'Lamarque' has become quite sizeable and I am trying to train it into espalier form. The french lavendar is waist high and mostly indestructable. The rosemary is green and lush. The seaside daisies are spreading far and wide and make the ground look fertile and happy. The viburnums have buds all over them. The red passionfruit vine (no fruit) is finally lengthening and will need a trellis very soon. My hanging baskets are full of baby's breath, marigolds and pansies.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Nay, I believe she got them off of the coffee table. I could kick myself for not putting them back in the case before I went to bed.

Random: Coco keeps making mad freaky love to her doggie bed.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 415251
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 am

I know what boy dogs do. What do girl dogs do?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 am

The same.

Coco is having an identity crisis.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:51 am

I should have videod it. Maybe I'll get another chance.

Random: I'm officially moving tomorrow. I'll have to stay with my brother until I can close on my house, which should take anywhere from 1-3 weeks. His internet has a cap, so I'll be using my T-Mobile hotspot service. It also has a cap, but at least I'll be using my own and not hogging his bandwidth. I may have to refrain from a lot of picture uploading, etc....so Gerry and Mad will have to wait until I move in before they tie the knot. Wink
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:37 am

Have a good move, DK. Hopefully everything will be intact, unbroken, and accounted for, including you.

Hi, everybody!

Fall must have started. My kid wore a sweat shirt to school today.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

DK, it's here ... The big day, the day of farewells, the day of tears and the day of a bright, shiny new future. Make sure you've packed your 'essentials' box - remote controls, phone, tools, scissors, keys etc. I hope everything goes well at your brother's place.

So very excited for you!
bounce

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks! Smile

Just a note to let you all know I'm still here. I'm not moved into my house yet so I'm staying with my brother and his family. Until I get settled into my own place and get my internet connected, my time here will be very limited. His internet has a cap and the internet I get through my phone is pretty slow in that area, so I haven't spent that much time online. Plus I'm still trying to get settled in. I'll try to check in when I can (I'm logging in from work right now).
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:45 pm

how much longer do you think it will be before you are in your new place for good?
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 pm

How is everybody doing? I have not been on for so long.... I'm lost... lol....
Alot has been happening in my neck of the woods... I am trying my hardest to finish up Spirit Untamed.... Yep... And the Production company has not contacted me yet but neither has my publsihing company.... lol.. I guess thats good right?

How is Gerry? Is he getting hitched this time? lol... Eh whatever...

I am almost done with my projects.... and then I can finish up the rest... I am in the process of picking out two covers for up coming books and this is my favorite part... I love doing this... lol.... I wish I had the equipment to do it myself... Or try at least.... It would lower my cost.. lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Closing date is set for Oct 18, but who knows.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Random:

Have you northerner folks ever heard of colorbond steel? My last project before going back to work was to start placing this corrugated sheet metal around the underside of my house. The colour I chose and purchased is Monument and I am considering a Dulux red for the window trims and gable features and Dulux antique white USA for the exterior walls. It was a full day's work with a good friend helping but it has really refreshed/modernised the look already.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Monument-palette-def
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

No, never heard of the company. I've heard of similar products here in the US. That particular company looks like it's in Australia only. Steel roofs and walls and such seems to be the new trend. Personally it's not my style. Don't like the warehouse look.

Do magnets stick to them? Can you electrify it by touching live wires to it? Does lightning go through it? Does it rust when you or your dogs scratch the paint? Does a whole neighborhood of houses with these walls and roofs look like a trailer park or warehouse district or shantytown?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:12 am

Believe me Julie, the quantity I have used (70cm deep) hasn't made the household look industrial. The gutters will then be painted the same colour. I'll post a photo when it's done for you to see.

Random:

Have any of you read 'Grunter: the story of a pig with attitude' by Mike Jolley?

Grunter is grumpy, selfish, rude, outspoken and overbearing - he even has a farting and belching problem! The story follows his adventures as he upsets everyone on the farm. Eventually, justice comes to Grunter.
I think I may have met a few Grunters over the years.

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Grunter-the-story-of-a-pig-with-attitude
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 am

Oh, you're using the steel on the bottom 2 feet of the house. That doesn't sound bad. Sounds good actually, with all the water near the ground they should survive better than wood.

Never read Grunter. I do know a few.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Yep, underside of the house. It's made a difference already. The boys were a little perturbed.

Random:

The weather is awful here today. Winds are around 60kmh ... that's about 40mph for you non-linear peeps. Strong enough to lift up some sheet metal and flip it over. Scaring the beyjeebers out of Jordy.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Wouldn't do my nerves any good either.

Random:

I've been on vacation this week, and I haven't done a single, useful thing.-------------I did order a bookcase ( was delivered this morning) so I guess I'll have to put it together today-------after my nap.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Shar, consider it this way ... a week is not enough time to relax and do some work ... so just go ahead and relax as much as you can.

Napping is a fine way to start. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Random Announcement:

Russell Crowe's marriage is over. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 am

He was married?

Seems to me nowadays straight people don't want to be or stay married anymore, but gays do. The grass is always greener on the side, eh?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Just checking in, the closing has been,delayed until at least the end of this month.Little to no access to internet until then, but I'll check in when I can. I could use a prayer or two.... Sad
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm

prayers for ya, DK! hang in there. you are getting close............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next