The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you (Part 5)

Go down 
+8
kayanne
Sharabella
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
Nay
Helena Camacho
sami_stardust
DonnaKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 pm

I do not know this Moira like some of you do, but the more her name pops up, the more disturbing I find her...... paranoid
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm

She's a mod on GALS..... so that must make her alright....as opposed to little old me, the "dangerous" one...who was banned from there a while back...I mean, Gerry must really lose a lot of sleep at night wondering which nook and cranny of his world and personal circle old DonnaKat is going to sneak herself into. Rolling Eyes

Hypocrisy is alive and well. Hallelujah. Excuse me while I go back to my real life. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

PJ, scary stuff. Shocked

Sami, ditto.

DK, a 10 hour for how long gazing upon the scotsman' face? Laughing Inconthievable.

Random:

I am becoming accustomed to an afternoon nap. I feel another one coming on right now.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Not 10, only five....let me gas up my car and try to splain to the boss why I can't fulfill my business duties tomorrow.

After all, seeing Gerry Butler's Scottish face is totally worth me going in debt and losing my job. Right?
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 am

The fact that you have a life outside this site is what keeps both you and this site sane, Donna.

This whole banning of members, etc. is just catty girl-fighting politics. There's not always logic to who gets banned where and why. I was banned from Gerrylicious. Didn't y'all say that site no longer exists? Anyway, regardless, you can't please all the people all the time. Don't waste time on people who don't appreciate you and the unique gifts you bring to the table. We'd never take you for granted here. I love you
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 am

Not five hours each way to the windy city, DK? I keep forgetting your states are so small compared to ours.

Random:

My pup has found his voice. Barks manfully at nearly everything when I am around. Looks at me and throws his head back - waaaaarf
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:00 am

Nay wrote:
I keep forgetting your states are so small compared to ours.
Sounds like me talking about European countries.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 am

Julie!

Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 415251
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 am

LadyNOLA wrote:
I was banned from Gerrylicious.

You too? LOL!! I had totally forgotten about that site. I believe the same person who had something to do with me getting banned from GALS was among those who got me banned there too. It was also the same person who was starting trouble here a while back. Hmmm....couldn't be coincidence, could it? Wink

I ain't too troubled over it.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Nor should you be, DK.

Joining the dots here ... Would that be the same person who tried to reregister at both Gerrylicious and here? Would that be the same person who has had ups and downs at JJ?

Man, some people just have more troublemaking energy than most.

Random:

Sanding old paint sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Maybe some people are just scarily sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Or sarily scad.

Random: I like playing Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:28 pm

I really have no comments on GB anymore. I think I have said everything I can say about him.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

K, no more with the Butler? Are you disappointed or just bored with him?

Random:

Yesterday, I ended up at the hospital with a splinter under my fingernail. Damn sanding! Five shots of local anaesthetic later and the log sized piece of timber was gone from my pinkie.

Today, I have purchased a Gerni power cleaner. Tools make feel so powerful. Laughing

Mebbe a nice red wine at happy hour later today.

Life's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am

The biggest splinter I pulled from under my fingernail was about half-an-inch long and 1mm wide. It hurt a lot on the way in and on the way out, but really didn't feel like much in between. I thought it was maybe a couple of mm long, so the length was complete surprise. I didn't get shots or use anesthetic. Still have all my fingers.

Nay, don't use the power cleaner for personal hygiene.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 am

I cleaned my sneakers while I was wearing them, Julie. Does that count? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am

Hey, that's not a bad idea! I hate having mud and doodoo on my shoes and the regular faucets don't have enough pressure to wash off stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 pm

As dry as Texas has been this year, where do you find mud?

( I know where you find doodoo)
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 pm

People in suburbia water their lawns. Some lawns around here were watered by kids on vacation playing with slip-n-slides and such. The bare patches get muddy.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Ah------Good old-fashioned, homemade mud!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Aaah simple childish fun.

I remember making mud pies, smooth and even, leaving them to bake in the sun and then being upset because they cracked and split.

Random:

Less than a week until Africa. NOW I am getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Sam Stosur has won the US Open! bounce
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Lots of randoms for me today....

I'm loving my new mattress and box springs that was delivered today. Smile

I'm hating the fact that the power cord went out on my laptop last night and I'm having to work from this tiny little Linux netbook. Sad

I'm emotional from all of the 9/11 coverage.

Have fun in Africa, Nay! Take lots of pictures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 am

I'm away for two weeks. For goodness sake, someone post something somewhere.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 am

If you happen to catch this, Nay, Bon Voyage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you (Part 5)   Say something random about you (Part 5) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something random about you (Part 5)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next