The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: 'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO   'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Video at link:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/08/30/machine-gun-preacher-gerard-butler-exclusive-clip/

In the true-life thriller Machine Gun Preacher, Gerard Butler plays Sam Childers, an ex-biker gang member who worked as an aid worker in East Africa and took on the Lord’s Resistance Army, a military group that forced children to become soldiers and left a trail of human rights abuses. In this exclusive clip from Preacher — which begins its limited platform release Sept. 23 — Childers begs the bank for an additional loan so that he can keep up his human rights work…but can you believe, those big-money fat cats won’t give him the dough? “Don’t tell me to calm down!” he shrieks. Watch the video here:
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO   'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:38 pm

This movie looks good. I find the cadence of his American accent very distracting as well as the pronunciation. I really hope I can get past the struggling accent and lose myself in the movie because I really want to see it and enjoy the story.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO   'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 pm

His performance looks like it's going to be really impressive. I have a good feeling about this movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO   'Machine Gun Preacher': Gerard Butler reams out his banker -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1