The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belting boys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/belting_boys_GO4obSBqjgZx9rOD6vJ0cJ

Belting boys

Jon Favreau, Gary Busey and Gerard Butler along with retired NHL player Chris Chelios belted out their favorite tunes at Café Habana’s karaoke night in Malibu last Wednesday. Busey kicked the evening off with Buddy Holly’s “Rave On,” followed by Habana regular Chelios, who sang the Rolling Stones’ “Sympathy for the Devil” at Rande Gerber’s summer spot. Butler ended the evening by getting a standing ovation for his cover of Oasis’ “Wonderwall.”

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 am

I wish he would learn another song.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:57 am

Sleep

Maybe that's the hidden vice that whiny Ted Casablancas tattled on about ... he sings to his lady friends and they run out!
Back to top Go down
Appilonia G. MontiNegro
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 am

I would just have loved to hear him sing. Either just because he is so great or because he sings to someone he loves....ITS ALL GOOD. It would be really nice if Gerry would make a cd mix of his songs that he loves to sing. He was asked once and Gerry replied, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ME SING! WRONG GERRY SWEETIE, Just wrong, lol. I for one would be first in line. I love him in Phantom, unbelievable, remarkable is a better word. Yea I am a little gitty when it comes to Gerry, but that's a good thing. Hey I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK DONA KAT, FOR THE FACEBOOK PHOTOS, SHE KEEPS THEM UPDATED AND I appreciate it. Appilonia G. MontiNegro
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm

I thought his singing in Phantom was amazing too, Appilonia. I really think it was underrated.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks, Appilonia. I must admit I am ashamed that I haven't updated the Facebook account since February. We do better here, thanks to everyone who contributes!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Belting boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belting boys   Belting boys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belting boys
Page 1 of 1