The Pantry Forum


 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 am















Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 am
















Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 am

























Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Moderator


Number of posts : 8189
Location : AUSTRALIA
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 am

Jeepers, some of these are begging for captions.

I mean, look ...... she is an actual real life adult woman. Her age may in fact be over 30.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles


Number of posts : 3506
Location : Texas, Our Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

Isn't that what y'all are hoping for, GB with an adult woman instead of teenybopper?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm

It definitely looks more "normal". Then again, I'm not holding my breath he is "with" this woman.
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles


Number of posts : 3506
Location : Texas, Our Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am

You're probably right. She's a blonde. He goes after brunettes.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane


Number of posts : 13004
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 am

I was more fixated on the "double guns" pic, the "pinch an inch/make your bellybutton talk" pic, the "wax-on wax-off" pic and the "scratching my ass" pic than the "cute-woman-of-legal-age" pic.

Those beach pics are incredible. Too bad he got a hair cut. There could have been some Albert Einstein/Phyllis Diller shots on that windy beach.

Can you imagine the "double guns" AND crazy hair?????!!!!!

That would have been awesome........*sigh*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal


Number of posts : 273
Location : Chicago until NYC where I'm from
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

I read on another site that this could be his assistant. Didnt the assistant pick out a house for him in Malibu according to a Dutch interview?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy


Number of posts : 620
Location : Forever Lost in Time and Space
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Dallas wrote:
I was more fixated on the "double guns" pic, the "pinch an inch/make your bellybutton talk" pic, the "wax-on wax-off" pic and the "scratching my ass" pic than the "cute-woman-of-legal-age" pic.

Those beach pics are incredible. Too bad he got a hair cut. There could have been some Albert Einstein/Phyllis Diller shots on that windy beach.

Can you imagine the "double guns" AND crazy hair?????!!!!!

That would have been awesome........*sigh*






Don't forget the "See, I can too find my nose with both hands." pic.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator


Number of posts : 9607
Location : In my skin
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 pm

luvthatgerryjuice wrote:
I read on another site that this could be his assistant. Didnt the assistant pick out a house for him in Malibu according to a Dutch interview?

It could very well be.
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles


Number of posts : 1471
Location : New Orleans
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Sharabella wrote:
Dallas wrote:
I was more fixated on the "double guns" pic, the "pinch an inch/make your bellybutton talk" pic, the "wax-on wax-off" pic and the "scratching my ass" pic than the "cute-woman-of-legal-age" pic.

Those beach pics are incredible. Too bad he got a hair cut. There could have been some Albert Einstein/Phyllis Diller shots on that windy beach.

Can you imagine the "double guns" AND crazy hair?????!!!!!

That would have been awesome........*sigh*






Don't forget the "See, I can too find my nose with both hands." pic.


Okay, I went back and looked at these pics to see if I could find each of the ones y'all are referring to. I think I found them all.



Made me look at them in a whole new light. Thank you for that! I think the "wax-on wax-off" one (I'm assuming you mean the one where he looks like he's doing that scene from the movie where the Karate Kid is trying to work on his skills while balancing on that mini post thing) and the "find my nose" one were the funniest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Shirtless Malibu Beach Romp - 13 Aug 11
» Gerard Butler's Malibu Beach Date
» Strolling on the Beach With La Pooch
» Gerry in Barbados - Jan. 3, 2010
» Jim Wright Spends a Day with Gerard Butler

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry's Gallery :: Miscellaneous Gerry Pictures-
Jump to: