The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boating in Italy July 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Boating in Italy July 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Boating in Italy July 2011   Boating in Italy July 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:08 am

Gerard Butler steps aboard a boat on Sunday (July 10) in Ischia, Italy.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud went for a ride on the water with film director Eli Roth and rocker Sting!

Yesterday, Gerry went shirtless as he spent time with Ischia Film Festival founder Pascal Vicedomini on a boat. Gerry is in town to receive the Actor of the Year Award at the film fest!

The week long festival will kick off on Sunday (July 10) - and Nicole Kidman’s newest film, Trespass, will be premiered during the IFF.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/10/gerard-butler-boating-in-italy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Boating in Italy July 2011   Boating in Italy July 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

It started when I saw this post, at the Daily Mail - Gerard Butler is smoking again, and his weight loss is dramatic. I’m starting to really worry that My Butler is in the midst of some kind of health problem. As I noted last week, I didn’t even mind when he was heavier and moob-tastic, but he really looks like a shell of his former self. And now these new photos - Gerard spent the weekend in Italy, attending his friend Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding in Capri, then heading to Ischia, where he sat on a boat with this brunette bitch WHO IS NOT ME.

He’s also going to be honored at some film festival or something, but you know Gerard was just there to meet some Italian girls looking to be Butler’d. And he found one (SOB). So much for Jessica Biel and Ashley Greene, right? Oh, well. The Butler rides again!

So, what’s with the weight loss? I was thinking that Butler was preparing to play poet Robert Burns, but IMDB doesn’t have anything for it - the only thing Butler has coming up is his voice work on How To Train Your Dragon 2. So maybe Butler just stopped eating everything deep-fried and covered in chocolate? Sad.

Why didn’t he invite me to Italy? I would have gone. Totally. And my boobs are real - unlike this brunette chick’s. I don’t even want to talk about it. It’s so depressing.

http://www.celebitchy.com/167495/gerard_butler_looks_unhealthy_goes_trolling_for_randoms_in_italy/
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Boating in Italy July 2011   Boating in Italy July 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm

They complain when he's thin, they complain when he's "fat." He gets more flack then any beautiful actress in Hollywood when it comes to weight! I give up!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Boating in Italy July 2011   Boating in Italy July 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 pm

I didn't complain when he had meat on him, in fact I defended him when he got all that flack from the Barbados pics. I think he looks much better with more beef and less bones. But to each his/her own.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boating in Italy July 2011   Boating in Italy July 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boating in Italy July 2011
Page 1 of 1