The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal

Go down 
+4
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
Nay
Dallas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 am

Take it for what it is:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2011-07-04T19%3A15%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5

Labels: blind items revealed

Blind Items Revealed

April 19, 2011

I am going to make this a blind item, but it is also a What Do You Think, because I really am curious. This A list movie actor who probably should not be A based on his most recent track record at the box office, was at dinner two nights ago. A waitress came to his table which he was sharing with two women and another guy. After taking the drink order, the waitress said someone else would deliver it because she was going on break. Now, the person who told me this, was there, and did not see any eye contact or anything between the actor and the waitress that was out of the ordinary. However, as soon as the waitress walked away, our actor got up and followed. He came back 20 minutes later. His companions asked where he had been and he said that he took a break with the waitress and later expanded by saying the waitress serviced him orally in her car. Now, as this waitress, you must know nothing is going to come of this, so why would you do this? Would you do it with any random customer? Is it because you want to say a celebrity used you?

Gerard Butler

#1 - What A list movie actor managed to walk the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival despite drinking for 36 hours straight. People got drunk from his fumes it was so bad.

#1 - Gerard Butler

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2011/07/blind-items-revealed_5779.html
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 am

Yo girlfriend!

I've already posted these in the Clean Pantry thread.

I can't believe no-one bit and said something ...
Laughing
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am

Don't know *what* to say.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Sadly, neither one of these stories would surprise me.

I guess not much about the Butler shocks me these days.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm kinda with you, DK. Nothing surprises me anymore, but a whole lot sorta makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm

More inappropriate behaviour and thoughts are coming out now, aren't they? The cracks are widening.

Sami and DK, I'm not surprised either but I am disappointed. Mind you, I'd be disappointed verging on disgusted if anyone else acted this way too. GB has many more temptations placed at his disposal (and I use that word with reference to the waitress) than others. He could act with decency and taste yet he chooses neither. I do find it odd that he travelled to Haiti to witness that devastation, worked in Africa with all of its social injustices and yet acts this disrespectfully upon return to his natural zoo.

I also wonder if he gave the same efficient service when he was in the trade industry.
Wink
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

As I said......just makes me sad. I always thought more of his character than he seems to be exhibiting as of late. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Why is it your bad, Sami? You don't need to apologise for his character nor for your impression of his character.

This is the one place where I hope you feel you can be frank ...
Laughing
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Wow, I log in tonight to check in and I find this. I am not sure if it was a waiter or waitress but at any rate, I hope he has a good immune system. There's no telling what he has caught from these random hook-ups.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Oh, I meant "my bad" for thinking better of him than I apparently should have. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
Oh, I meant "my bad" for thinking better of him than I apparently should have. Wink
Aaaah, gotcha. Wink
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Taking for what it is....but I'm not sure how to take it.

Question:

What do you guys think about this rumor, and, in general, about the "blind items?"

It would be truly bad enough if it's true and Gerry committed such skanky behavior, but what if the garbage rolled out in these riddles is not true. If the celebs were aware of what's being printed couldn't they sue for libel...slander?

And where do the gossip mongers get their info? Who's running the show? I've never read of any backlash from these items nor read of any confirmation for such items.

The whole idea of these "blind items" is just creepy to me.

What do you guys think? And do you really think Gerry would be so low-brow and sleazy...and then brag? And who heard this tale, and subsequently reported it? People in his party? Eavesdroppers? Who??

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I take it all with a grain of salt. It's entirely possible it's true (and if it is, I'd be disappointed), but it's also possible it's a bunch of BS. Gossip sites/mags say a bunch of crap with little to no accountability. They often site "a source", and no one ever questions it. Even if they have an actual source, it may not be a reliable one. I give this rumor a 50/50 chance of being true. Just like a lot of rumors, actually, about Gerry or other celebs.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 am

I believe that life is a smorgasbord of excess and ease in Hollywood. Therefore, if one's values are flexible or damaged, anyone may be tempted to act dishonourably. I wouldn't be shocked to discover these were true, nor would it keep me up at night.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 am

What Nay said. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 am

Let's say if it is true........the 1st thing that comes to mind is.......GERRY, WATCH YOUR FRIENDS! Cause if it is true someone in his circle had to have told it! I know that it seems like everyone loves him. But esp now that folks are talking about MGP being a possible Oscar nomination for him there are alot of opportunists who are floating around him....AND NOT ONLY WOMEN! i watch out for alot of his male buddies as well. I truly hope he's careful with the folks that surround him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal   Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Days and Crazy Nights Blind Items Reveal
Page 1 of 1