The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry may be going to Capri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry may be going to Capri Empty
PostSubject: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 am

Looks like in addition to hitting the Ischia Film Festival next week, Gerry may also be at Kavanaugh's wedding in Capri:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/hollywood_wedding_in_capri_oIBJChL124VswqSLeZwZgJ

Hollywood wedding in Capri

High-flying Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh will wed dancer-choreographer Britta Lazenga next week in a celebrity-packed ceremony in Capri, sources said. The two got engaged earlier this year at the Super Bowl in Dallas, where Kavanaugh popped the question to Lazenga, who's a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Kavanaugh, head of Relativity Media, made his bones in Tinseltown by being a key liaison between Hollywood filmmakers and Wall Street investors, and has grown to become one of the town's top money men. His producing credits include the upcoming "Cowboys & Aliens" with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford and the Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale film "The Fighter." The wedding guest list is under wraps, but is expected to boast Hollywood power players and stars including Gerard Butler. Kavanaugh went on a bachelor party vacation in May with pals, including Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper. Kavanaugh's rep didn't get back to us.

Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Kavanaugh went on a bachelor party vacation in May with pals, including Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper. Kavanaugh's rep didn't get back to us.

Bachelor party. I shutter at the thought! Esp when most of them involve scantily clad women! I never ever understood why one would celebrate a life long partnership with someone else by getting naughty or ogling at someone of the opposite sex. If you're going to miss your single life when your were able to have hookups with other people or visit strip clubs why get married in the 1st place? Call me old fashion but I find it a bit offensive.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

What's with Gerry and all the weddings?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 am

Going to numerous weddings with good gifts is still cheaper than alimony.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride....
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Translated article. Looks like it is a 3 day affair:

http://www.asca.it/news-CINEMA__NOZZE_ITALIANE_PER_RYAN_KAVANAUGH__ATTESI_BUTLER_E_DICAPRIO-1031320-ORA-.html

CINEMA: ITALIAN WEDDING TO RYAN KAVANAUGH. EXPECTED BUTLER AND DICAPRIO

(ASCA)-Rome, 1 Jul-Ryan Kavanaugh, one of the most well-known producers of Hollywood, elected during the Cannes film festival '' showman of the year '' by Variety magazine, chose to get married in Italy with his current partner, the dancer and choreographer Britta Lazenga.

The producer of '' Limtless '', '' ' Sanctum ', ' ' the last Templar '', '' The fighter '' and '' Salt '' marry '' near Positano.

Still top secret list of invitees including, according to rumors reported to Asca, leaked the names of Gerard Butler and the couple Leonardo DiCaprio/Bradley Cooper.

For the newlyweds and their guests are provided for three days, from 4 to 6 July.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry may be going to Capri   Gerry may be going to Capri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry may be going to Capri
Page 1 of 1