The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beil Basically Stalking Butler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Beil Basically Stalking Butler Empty
PostSubject: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Beil Basically Stalking Butler 415251
A few days ago, Us Weekly reported that Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler might be starting some kind of torrid, grunting, bland affair. Well, they actually claimed that Gerard was all over Jessica and that she just wanted to be friends, insinuating that Gerard is pining away for her or something. Many predicted this turn of events - it’s a really obvious move by Jessica’s publicity team, hoping to encourage this image of Jessica as a sexy, fun girl who would attract the attention of a notorious ladies’ man like Gerard. Because her standard image is of a desperate, clingy, psycho stalker who hangs onto whatever A-list guy she can find. And while Gerard might aim low, so to speak, for the easy pickings like Jessica, he’s not pining away for anybody (except me, right?). Anyway, now People Magazine is even getting in on the mutterings about Biel and Butler:

Newly single Jessica Biel and new Playing the Field costar Gerard Butler were sharing dinner (literally!) while on a break from shooting their new movie in Shreveport, La. The two were eating at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant along with other members of their cast and crew. Butler ordered a green tea, and mostly picked off of Biel’s plate, the restaurant’s hostess tells us. But the social actor made the rounds, chatting up his colleagues (and fellow diners) before returning to Biel’s side.

[From People]

God, Biel’s publicist is really pushing this potential Butler hookup hard, right? People was like, “Okay, we’ll throw her a bone, but we’re going to make it sound like he was mooching food and schmoozing the crew.” Poor Jessica.

To make matters even worse, even E! News’ Ted Casablanca isn’t buying it, and he buys everything!

After reports yesterday surfaced that Jessica Biel was getting her revenge flirt on with Gerard Butler, we did some digging around as to what is going down on the set of Playing the Field. Jess and Gerry are filming together in Louisiana and have been seen out flirting on four occasions, according to Us Weekly. So is it lust, love or both?

According to set sources, nothing has happened between the two (yet).

“They have never had dinner alone,” dishes an insider in Louisiana. “They are always in a crew of people on the film.”

Still, that doesn’t mean these two hotties couldn’t sneak away, right?

“There is no romance or relationship,” insists the source.

A rep for Biel did not return our calls for comment. Got it.

Just saying, if Jess didn’t feel like resisting Gerard’s charm for too long we wouldn’t judge. Who says they need to have a relationship? Or romance for that matter. Celebs have needs too!

As we said yesterday, friends of Gerry’s said he was not looking to settle down anytime soon.

So who would you all like to see Ms. Biel with next?

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are gearing up for a press tour together, where their fab chemistry is going to be flaunted everywhere—we cannot wait!

It’s only fair that Biel finds herself an equally hot counterpart to cavort around with for a while. We suggested Bradley Cooper. Can you all do better?

[From E! News]

Why am I starting to think that Gerard reacted with horror when he realized Biel was trying to cling to his jock, privately and publicly? Is anyone else getting that impression? Either Gerard is being kind of rude, or one-on-one, Biel comes across like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Take your pick!

http://www.celebitchy.com/147508/jessica_biel_is_basically_stalking_gerard_butler_at_this_point/
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

And one of the comments to this story ... Laughing

Samigirl:
March 25th, 2011 at 11:23 am

I was waiting for a Gerry story. He was hitting on one of my girlfriends at Chicky’s Boom Boom Oyster Room last night. She’s a waitress there, so we stopped in to say hello and get some food, and lo’ and behold…there he was. He was nice, considering he was dealing with rednecks who kept wanting to take pictures with him.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 pm

just so y'all will know, "samigirl" is NOT me, altho i am called "sami girl" on a daily basis. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 am

She wrote several comments after than one:

She’s a waitress. He just kept doing the innocent flirting. She wasn’t his server (he was sitting at the bar) but he kept motioning for her to come over, finding reasons to talk to her. He smiled, ALOT. Chicky’s doesn’t get a lot of action on a Thursday night, so it wasn’t over crowded, but almost everyone in there went up to take a pic with him. And if Biel was there, she was keeping a very low profile, because I did not see her.

Nah, she didn’t say anything about it. She’s happily married with a little guy at home, so she didn’t take his advances seriously. Of course, I didn’t ask. Not too much of a nosey nelly. Just seems to me that Gerry and my dad like to hang out at the same spots! He’s been my “date” for the past couple of nights we’ve been out and about

Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
just so y'all will know, "samigirl" is NOT me, altho i am called "sami girl" on a daily basis. lol.

Sure it's not you, Samigirl. Uh huh.... Wink J/K Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! Laughing

Dallas, I read those too. I found it interesting that samigirl stated that he was definitely dining alone one night with Beil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beil Basically Stalking Butler   Beil Basically Stalking Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beil Basically Stalking Butler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: