The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rufus Sewell

Go down 
+4
Sharabella
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
Roxanne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 pm

As my friend Sami knows, I've been cheating on Gerry with the lovely British actor Rufus Sewell. He's absolutely wonderful!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I know who he is! He's the guy who played the bad guy in A Knights Tale. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I know who he is! He's the guy who played the bad guy in A Knights Tale. Very Happy

He is! More recently, he was in the wonderful miniseries "Pillars of the Earth" as Tom Builder. He's one of those guys you just know you saw somewhere but can't quite put your finger on it. Love him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Tom Builder is niiiiiice to look at. Did we see his rump? I was ticked when he was killed.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

He starred in a TV series last year about a genius hired by the government to keep disasters from getting out of control. It was good (Well, I liked it) , but of course it didn't last long. I don't remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 am

LegoJulie wrote:
Tom Builder is niiiiiice to look at. Did we see his rump? I was ticked when he was killed.

I know! Even though I knew it was coming, since I had read the book, it was still sad to see him go. I loved that character.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 am

Sharabella wrote:
He starred in a TV series last year about a genius hired by the government to keep disasters from getting out of control. It was good (Well, I liked it) , but of course it didn't last long. I don't remember the name.

The series was Eleventh Hour. It only aired for one season. It was flawed, but personally I liked it, even though Rufus used an American accent! Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm

I definitely know his name. And I'm pretty sure I'd recognize him. He's been around a long time. I think he might have dated Kate Winslet way back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:
I definitely know his name. And I'm pretty sure I'd recognize him. He's been around a long time. I think he might have dated Kate Winslet way back in the day.

You are good! Indeed, he dated Kate for a short while several years ago.
Here is a recent picture of him.

Rufus Sewell Ddpima11
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 pm

He looks totally different when he changes his hair and facial hair. Except those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Ah yes---------Those EYES. drunken
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Yep, that's the guy I was picturing. Though, as Julie mentioned, with different hair. I remember it being longer and maybe curly, or at least wavy. Or maybe not. Memory's a funny thing.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 am

That is one sexy man! Are his eyes hazel or green? I read that he's now dating British actress Alice Eve from the movie 'She Out Of My League.' She had a small role in 'Sex And The City 2' also as Charlotte's Irish nanny.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
Sharabella

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Hazel. Like the green and brown edged dappled light in a deep forest.

Uh------Not that I ever looked closely at his pictures, you understand. What a Face
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm

I remember him as the bad guy in Zorro 2, trying to take Catherine Zeta Jones away from Antonio Banderas.

I've been wanting to see the Pillars. I'll have to rent the dvd or buy the downloads.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Love the Pillars series.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Sharabella wrote:
Hazel. Like the green and brown edged dappled light in a deep forest.

Uh------Not that I ever looked closely at his pictures, you understand. What a Face

Laughing
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Sometimes, though, he scares the beegeezus out of me. He's got great eyes, but sometimes....yikes! He plays a bad guy so well.

He has very emotional eyes. You gotta wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Alice, that's similar to how I feel about Bradley Cooper. The man is gorgeous. But he's played an a-hole so convincingly in so many movies, you gotta wonder if he's just playing an exaggerated version of himself. Diminshes his attractiveness quite a bit. I still enjoy looking at him though! Laughing
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 am

He's a Scorpio.....just like Gerry. Sexual, intense........very similiar physical characteristics.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=30698

Abraham Lincoln Will Hunt Rufus Sewell
He's the film's big bad

April 13 from Variety

Even though the film’s been shooting for a couple of weeks at least now, the cast for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter has just increased by a factor of one. And Abe now has a nemesis in the form of evil vampire Adam, played by Rufus Sewell.
Adapted by Seth Grahame-Smith from his own genre-mash novel, Lincoln finds the 16th president of the United States (Benjamin Walker) battling the undead and slave-owning southerners in his campaign against injustice and blood-sucking fiends.

We meet the young Lincoln as his mother his slaughtered by the vamps, and he swears revenge. He’s tutored in the noble art of slaying the creatures by friendly fang club member Henry Sturgess (Dominic Cooper) and also ends up meeting his future wife, Mary (Mary Elizabeth Winstead).

The film will delve into the idea that the vampire conflict was one of the real reasons the Civil War started. With Tim Burton producing and Timur Bekmambetov calling the shots, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter will be out on August 22 next year.

James White

This sounds like fun!

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Getting ready to watch Zen Vendetta with Rufus. So excited!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Rufus Sewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rufus Sewell   Rufus Sewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rufus Sewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater (aka other fandoms)-
Jump to: