The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/02/26/gerard-and-olivier-in-comedy-bust-up-over-their-manhood-115875-22950092/

by Sarah Tetteh, Daily Mirror 26/02/2011

Gerard Butler is a shoe-in for Best Supporting Actor tomorrow – if his boast about what’s under his kilt can be believed…

Ahead of the glitzy Oscars, the Scottish actor got embroiled in a heated debate with Olivier Martinez about the size of their parts. And I’m not talking acting roles here

Gerard – the former squeeze of Jennifer Aniston – and Olivier (Halle Berry’s new leading man) locked horns over drinks at LA’s Chateau Marmont. It started when Gerard made a gag about kilt-wearing Scotsmen being able to go commando because he has something to brag about.

With a cheeky wink at Halle, he started joking about effeminate Frenchmen and asked her if she knew what she was missing.

Unsurprisingly, Olivier, 44, squared up to the Bounty Hunter star at the Harvey Weinstein Dior bash, also attended by Sharon Stone and Adrien Brody.

Poor Halle, 44, had to step in and drag her fella away in case things turned nasty.

My party mole tells me: “Halle, Gerard and Olivier were all having a nice conversation at a table when things suddenly took a turn for the worse.

“Gerard began mucking around, bragging about Scotsmen and the size of their packages. He was joking that he could wear kilts and no undies because he was a ‘real man’, and that other Europeans wouldn’t be able to pull a kilt off.

“As the conversation continued, he got more lewd – and funny – but Olivier got less and less impressed. After one gag too many at his expense, he stood up and confronted Gerry.

“Olivier was red in the face and gesticulating wildly. So Halle told them both to lighten up.”

Just as well it was a pre-Oscars party and not a bash before the Golden Globes...

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 am

Four words, Butler, just four.

STAY AWAY FROM BERRY. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am

And "they" say that GB is such a nice guy to hang out with. No
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Package size aside, I would NOT kick Oliver Martinez out of my bed for eating crackers, if you get what I'm saying.

That man is HAWT HAWT HAWT.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

I've always thought Martinez had an oily look about him. Smoother than duck shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood    Gerard and Olivier in comedy bust-up over their. . . manhood  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1