The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!

Go down 
+5
DonnaKat
LegoJulie
luvthatgerryjuice
Nay
kayanne
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Empty
PostSubject: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm

I have been very busy and Mr. Gerard James Butler really hasn't been on my mind much lately. But dadgummit, I had a dream last night and he was in it!

So here's how it goes:

I am sitting at home and he shows up. Apparently we are friends, nothing more and have been friends for a long time. We tune into to our inner craziness (I think he and I are both silly and crazy in real life) and decide to take a drive--naked. So we strip, then crawl out of my house so the neighbors won't see and we are driving naked through my town.

Then I notice that something has come up we need to address, if you know what I mean. He proceeds to tell me that I apparently turn him on. I ask him about the rumors about his love life. He then tells me that he has a difficult time "connecting" with anyone, man or woman, and uses the cliche the roommate used on me last summer---"Love is friendship set on fire."

He then tells me he wants to quit acting, just produce films and TV, and lead a "crazy but normal life" with me.

I tell him he has to spend a year proving to me he can be "normal." So he buys a house in my neighborhood. I woke up when we were talking about kitchen curtains for his new house.

Can you imagine Gerbutt talking about kitchen curtains with anyone?

So I think the dream is a manifestation of my lust for the man balanced with the knowledge I would never date him in real life because I don't like players, those confused about their sexuality, or womanizers. I like "crazy normal" guys who might get naked in a car but will also sit on the couch with me and watch football.

Maybe tonight I will pick up the dream in the kitchen and we'll see if he made it through a year of normalcy.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Since when do "friends" of the opposite sex see each other naked?? WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  415251
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Nay wrote:
Since when do "friends" of the opposite sex see each other naked?? WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  415251

Well, since it's Gerry................ Laughing

Let us know if the rest of the dream reads "viewer discrestion is advised."
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm

kayanne, are you tired of cold weather and cold weather clothing?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't think it's possible to have a serious conversation while you're sitting there with your bits all hanging out.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:06 pm

DK, or sticking up....

We weren't naked the whole time, I forgot to add. At some point we magically had clothes on again. I can't remember when or how that was.

Julie, I am tired of cold weather and winter clothing. Is that why I was naked in my dream. But with Gerbutt?

Oh, he looked really good in the buff in my dream. I might be disappointed in real life.

I think we should continue the story beginning with Gerbutt trying to decide on kitchen curtains. I know you guys are very creative. Someone take up the story, just for fun!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 am

Ok.

He turned one of the curtain samples into board shorts for the beach ..... and they weren't pink 'Hello Kitty' ones.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 am

Men don't put curtains on their kitchen windows.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:48 am

DonnaKat wrote:
I don't think it's possible to have a serious conversation while you're sitting there with your bits all hanging out.

Yep, It's possible.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Kim, I'm just now reading this.
WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  646968 WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  646968 WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  646968

Damn! Why can't I have dreams like that?

I'm not sure what I think's funnier: "Little Gerry" standing at attention (which you should go into more detail about BTW WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  342276). Or the kitchen curtains.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 pm

I've had several weird dreams with Gman in them.

Surprisingly, never had a fantasy dream, unless I was writing a story/screenplay.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I had a dream about Matt Smith as Doctor Who a few weeks back.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Dreams when you slumber and he haunts you. Deliciously wicked up to a point... Then reality strikes.... I wonder does he have a soulmate? Is he still on the hunt for her? Does she haunt him in his dreams? Does she taunt him like he taunts his fans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Helena Camacho
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh and what does he do when the dreams become visions? Would he dare find her? She could be a peasant..... What would the masses say? Would he care?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 am

Hi, Helena! Glad you are joining us. WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  166223

I like the way you think. Very mysterious and romantic. I too have wondered about the inner workings of his mind and desires. I wonder if he believes in the concept of soulmates and is waiting on one, or if he's content to be the bachelor playboy type forever.

I do think if he settles down she will be more likely to be a "peasant" (haha!) though. I don't see him becoming one half of some Hollywood power couple like Pitt and Jolie, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!    WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTH? Gerry was in my dream last night!
Page 1 of 1