The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser    Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

This event took place on the evening of Monday, Dec. 6th (the same day as the beach and motorcycling pics in Miami). The DJ tweeted about it and mentioned Gerry - this confirms that he flew back to NYC that evening and attended the afterparty.

Full newsletter here:

http://app.mobilestorm.com/cp/onlinePreview.php?t=NDI0OHwyODA0NHxkamlyaWVAZ21haWwuY29tfDUwODQ3MnwxMjU0NjQwNTd8NzI4MTIz

Blurb about Gerry:

Quote :
Later that night I ended up sharing my table at the after party with Gerard Butler. I was actually kind of embarrassed because he sat right next to me and we carried on a conversation for about 40 minutes before I actually realized who he was. I really appreciate his work in films like 300 and Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx. He mentioned recently having been in Miami for Art Basel and that sparked off some really interesting conversation on everything from food to movies to travelling. We even got into some of his upcoming projects! All I can say is WHOA! This guy is working and has some amazing features on the way.. I wish I could speak on them here but when King Leonidas swears you to secrecy you keep it zipped!

I wonder if Gerry was talking about MGP and Coriolanus and this DJ thought it was some sort of secret, or if he was talking about some projects that haven't yet been announced. My guess is the former, since he just met this guy that evening and I don't see Gerry blabbing about somewhat confidential things to a stranger....although he is kind of a blabber mouth, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser    Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks for the catch, Dallas.

I can't imagine though having a 40 minute long, interesting conversation with someone without knowing who they are! At least, it does prove that GB can focus for that length of time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser    Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Maybe it was manly exaggeration, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser    Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:30 am

Nay wrote:
Thanks for the catch, Dallas.

I can't imagine though having a 40 minute long, interesting conversation with someone without knowing who they are! At least, it does prove that GB can focus for that length of time. Laughing

Yes, it does. It's not really surprising though, since it appears that he was talking about food and himself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser    Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsletter from Miami DJ who worked Charlize Theron's African fundraiser
Page 1 of 1