The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Empty
PostSubject: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Full Article here:

http://guestofaguest.com/nyc-interviews/zach-hyman-talks-nudity-nightlife-and-his-new-role-on-the-city

Quote :
Zach Hyman may be new to The City, but he's definitely been around the block. After only two years in New York, he's built up an impressive amount of life experience, from working as a nightlife photographer and making a splash on Page Six, all before he ever started filming for The City. He sat down with GofG last week and told us about almost getting beat up by Gerard Butler, running around naked, and filming for MTV.

Quote :
Of course the hardest part of nightlife photography is that photographers are hired to take celebrities pictures, whether they want to or not. Gerard Butler at the Whitney Gala last year,did not.

"I'd already talked to one photographer who'd told me he didn't want his picture taken. Ok, well, I'll go up and ask cause PR girls are right behind me the whole time which is always the WORST case scenario. So I walk up to Gerard and I'm like 'Hey man, can I please get a shot of you?" and he's like "No man, I'm sorry, not tonight." So I go back to the PR girls and they were like "We need that shot. We hired you for the whole f*cking night, we need that shot, we don't care how you get it done." So I walk 20 feet away, hold my camera up like, way high in the air and I snap one picture, just, flash. He pushes through like 20 feet of people, f*cking comes up to me, grabs me by the shoulder and shakes me and goes "I thought I told you I didn't want a f*cking picture!" Later that night I see him walking out and I say 'Dude, I'm really sorry, I'm not feeling well, they were telling me to do this, it's my job." and he was like 'No worries, man, I understand, I overreact a lot."
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:49 pm

I hate it when people pressure me to do try to do something someone doesn't want me to do. I would have handed PR chicks the camera and told them to get the shot themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Dallas wrote:
and he was like 'No worries, man, I understand, I overreact a lot."

gasp! say it ain't so. gerry? overreacting?

i love his honesty
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Female Overreactor = Drama queen, diva, prima donna....

So what's the proper term for a male who overreacts? Confused
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 pm

DonnaKat wrote:

Drama queen, diva, prima donna...
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:37 pm

:wishing i could high five julie:
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am

Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 153365 sami.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Take out two letters and you turn 'overreacting' into 'overacting'.

Sometimes he just hands us the ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 am

DonnaKat wrote:

From his own admission, I'm guessing "Gerard Butler"?
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:54 am

Dallas wrote:
DonnaKat wrote:

From his own admission, I'm guessing "Gerard Butler"?

Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 646968 Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 646968 Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 646968 Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 646968 Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City 646968

And here I thought the answer was just "male".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City   Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zach Hyman Talks Nudity, Nightlife, And His New Role On The City
Page 1 of 1