The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Empty
PostSubject: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 am

No one can quite throw a huge bash like Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan. And this holds true, not just in Mumbai, but also in Dubai.

Says a source, "After the launch party of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, hosted by international hotelier, Sol Kerzner (Chairman- Kerzner International) and Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, SRK and Gauri hosted a party at their Atlantis Bridge Suite (costs £14,000 a night)."

Rocking on all night

The source adds, "At the after-launch party, SRK and Gauri played host to some of Hollywood's biggest names like Robert De Niro, Gerard Butler, Mischa Barton, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kylie Minogue, Charlize Theron, Lindsay Lohan, Wesley Snipes, tycoon Richard Branson and some of SRK's close friends from B-Town like Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan, Arjun and Mehr Rampal and Farhan Akhtar.

The rocking party went on till the wee hours of the morning."

Says Shah Rukh, "Yes we finished at 7 am and had a great time.

I feel that I had to take care of the guests because Sultan (Ahmed Bin Sulayem), the owner of Nakheel Atlantis treats me with much love and goodness.

I personally invited all the guests.

Sultan gave me my house here on The Palms."

Shah Rukh is the owner of a 58 million-dirham Signature Villa on the Palm Islands at Jumeirah in Dubai and has acquired yet another apartment in the Shah Rukh Khan Boulevard, which he is developing in Dubai.

When asked if he had a chance to speak to Robert De Niro on cinema, Shah Rukh says, "No, we couldn't speak with De Niro about cinema because Hrithik, Farhan and I just couldn't stop smiling and behaving like mad fans but we had great conversations with the other actors, Wesley Snipes, Gerard Butler, Lindsay Lohan and singer Kylie Minogue.

All of them were so sweet, loving and cool. The Sultan was with his other guests.

There were hundreds of people."

Shah Rukh adds that some Hollywood stars are acquainted with Indian cinema.

"Though some of them have seen Indian films we were actually partying and having fun.

We hardly spoke about work and their perception of Indian cinema."

Other celebs including supermodels Agyness Deyn, Petra Nemcova and Yasmin Le Bon, musicans Janet Jackson, Lily Allen and Shirley Bassey, sports legends like Michael Jordan and Boris Becker were present.

The Royal Family of Dubai was also in attendance.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:06 am

Oh goodness ???

Hollywood's biggest names includes Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton?

Since when? Shocked
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 am

I know!! I guess it just proves that 'fame' isn't necessarily synonomous with ones work and/or talent.

I reiterate...what do some of these people do, other than make tabloid news?? At least Britney Spears was cranking out work when the rags were nailing her.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am

This is something else.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:14 am

Nay wrote:
Oh goodness ???

Hollywood's biggest names includes Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton?

Since when? Shocked

The must have meant biggest names in comparison to their BMI....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:33 pm

That's all they are known for...their antics and once in a while, movies, or in Lohan's case, singing, if you call it that. Heck, I sound better with a cold.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party   Bollywood news:King Khan's Royal Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: