The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night? Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night?   Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Gerry may have attended this Halloween party on Sat. night.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/my-dj-antics-and-other-things-to-see/23039

Quote :
Last but certainly not least is the charity affair my friend Unik is hosting this Saturday. An A-list crowd, which may include: “Gerard Butler, John Legend, Rhianna, Petra Nemcova, Wyclef and more.” The crowd will limo:

“To Ajna, the old Buddah Bar, as a prelude to the annual New York City Halloween parade, which has chosen to promote Haiti’s cultural roots as the 2010 parade’s prominent theme. Haitian Artist Didier Civil was invited to bring his Voodoo flair. Prominent charity organizations Edeyo and LakayPAM are leading this Haiti rebranding project, and will benefit from the $25.00 entrance fee.
Time: 10:30pm
Place: Ajna Bar, 25 Little West 12th Street”
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night?   Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Good on him if he attended.

Thanks Dallas.
Back to top Go down

Gerry at Haiti rebranding charity event last Sat night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: