The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real attraction for me

Go down 
+3
sami_stardust
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

The real attraction for me Empty
PostSubject: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 am

I don't have many skills in life but one thing I am good at is dealing with and figuring out people. I was told today I have superior skills in getting information out of people. I just stare them down with my weirdly dark blue eyes...well, not exactly. I just make people feel comfortable and they want to talk to me. And dammit, I have never been able to explain how it happens but it really helps!

So my BFF came to spend some time with me tonight and I recapped my day and then I got online and saw a plethora of new pictures of GB. Since we have not spent a lot of time together lately I gave him a recap of the drought and now the recent flood of sightings of GB. And my BFF asked why I even bothered. It's not like me to read a fan site or know so much about someone I don't know! GB does seem to have a lot of my traits--hyperactivity, ADD or ADHD, a love for Karaoke, etc... but so do a lot of men I know. And I think he is hot but there is a guy I see almost every day who I think is hotter. (I would never tell him, though. He's kind of stuck on himself and not a nice person inside. It's a shame).

Then it hit the BFF--and me--as to why I am so interested in GB.

I am not a Gerard Butler fan. I am a fan of the mystery.

I simply can't figure him out. Is he deliberately hiding something or is he is he still searching for who he is? WTF does he do some of the things he does?

I have a gut feeling I will keep to myself because I have never, nor will I ever meet the man in person and it's based on what I read and see. I am not sure if it is fair to say because it could be really wrong. And it's very different from any theory that has been presented.

So there it is, I am a huge fan of the mystery of Gerard James Butler.

It's kind of a relief to figure this out.

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am

ahhhh...nice to know it's been figured out now
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

now figure out what is is for me! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 am

Sami--LOL! The BFF said he would be more than happy to spend some time with all the women who are fascinated with Gerard Butler and "help" them with their questions.

Honestly, he just likes spending time with women.

He's a Scorpio like GB, btw.

We are in a goofy mood tonight if you can't tell.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 am

goofy is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 am

kayanne wrote:
I have a gut feeling I will keep to myself because I have never, nor will I ever meet the man in person and it's based on what I read and see. I am not sure if it is fair to say because it could be really wrong. And it's very different from any theory that has been presented.
He's a priest, isn't he?

Daily Mail headline tomorrow: "Father Butler beseiged by new female converts to Catholicism".
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

kayanne wrote:

Of course it may be wrong, because it's speculation. Since when did that stop anyone from voicing an opinion, good or bad? And I doubt it's that different from any theory that has already been thought of, whether or not people have expressed it or not. So, I say, spill it. You're in member's only and can delete later if you want. I'm curious now, because I would be willing to bet that it's something that has already been contemplated.

And your right, the mystery is what probably intrigues a lot of people. It's human nature to wonder what makes someone tick....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 am

Dallas wrote:
So, I say, spill it. You're in member's only and can delete later if you want. I'm curious now, because I would be willing to bet that it's something that has already been contemplated.
Actually, K's not in Members Only, Dallas. This section is open to the public.

Go down below, K .............. and get your mind out of the gutter! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:07 am

kayanne wrote:
Sami--LOL! The BFF said he would be more than happy to spend some time with all the women who are fascinated with Gerard Butler and "help" them with their questions.

I could use some help. I don't really have any questions, though.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 am

I just fed him a very manly and hearty breakfast and I have to go to work. I could put him on a plane to the midwest. I just need him back in the morning for apple pickin'. Yes, I get a little bit country in the fall and enjoy the festivals and harvest stuff a lot! And my team is not playing tomorrow so no football!

Nay, I will go below later today and explain but please don't ask me to get my mind out of the gutter. It's been there for so long it's quite comfortable there.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Funny, I don't find Gerry so mysterious. Maybe because he's said alot about himself in interviews that the actions we see or what appears to be makes sense. He did say, to paraphrase, that he has certain barriers to break through. Alot of adults have a tough time letting go the pain and issues from the past that causes a block in certain areas of their lives. When you're able to finally release them you're one your way to a much happier life. I know from my own experiences and from people I know. The attraction for me is really an actor with loads of charisma and depth (though it may not be apparent to some) who is very gifted and has problably shown only half of his potential.And being gorgeous is icing on the cake!There are certainly other great looking actors but very few take me by the gut like Gerry and Vin Diesel.Theres something just different about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real attraction for me   The real attraction for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real attraction for me
Page 1 of 1