The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Empty
PostSubject: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 am

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_i-am-the-world-s-worst-romantic-priyanka-chopra_1444509

Priyanka Chopra has a heart-to-heart chat with DNA on love, men, marriage and food!

Do you believe in the idea of marriage?
I fully believe in it. I am the world’s worst romantic. I am like hugely delusional about the institution of marriage; about romance. I live in a Mills and Boon book. That’s my idea of romance. I hate Hindi movies because of that (laughs) — ideal romances which never happen.

So, who’s your ideal date?
I should be swept off my feet. And how the guy does that is his problem. It could be something as simple as saying, ‘Dude I don’t know what to say, you wanna go for a film?’. Like straight-up honest. The intensity of liking me or what the person feels for me is what touches me more. It does not have to be cakes, brownies and roses. If somebody gets me that — full minus brownie points. It has to be real.

Your last date?
Where is the culture of dating in our country? That doesn’t happen in India — we get into relationships. So I have never been on a date. Nor has anybody asked me out.

...Seriously?!
Yeah. Who asks you out on a date? Have you been asked out on a date —that I want to date you?!!

Will you make the first move?
Never. I’ll never make the first move. I’ll drop many hints and if the guy doesn’t get it, he’s stupid — not worth my time. I’ll drop like really big hints that I like you — but I’ll never make the first move.

Would you go on a blind date?
If it’s a friend of mine who’s set it up, I probably will think about it. No blind dates though…but, if my friend says I want you to meet somebody, he’s so your type, I might go for it.

Are you a foodie?
Yes totally (as she bites into a pizza)…My team knows if I’m stressed, I need to eat and I’ll eat junk — fries, pizzas, burgers, cakes — all crap. I am my trainer’s nightmare and I don’t workout. I’ll make all the excuses in the world to avoid working out —I’ll make bahanas like, ‘Oh I worked so much already’. I hate to workout.

You’re friends with Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler. do you think he’s hot?
Gerard...I have never felt that. I don’t know why…We connect on a spiritual level (laughs).

C’mon! be honest…
You know, I don’t. He’s a great friend, he’s awesome! Yeah, of course he’s great but not my type. MCP — Male Chauvinistic Punjabis — that’s my type!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 am

Hmmm. Interesting, especially since the media makes Gerry out to be a chauvinist. Apparently Ms Chopra doesnt seem to think he is. I hope she's the one that's right!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am

lol...she likes the bad boys,

What! Gman isn't bad boy enough?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 am

Maybe she thinks he's gay..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm

She wouldn't be the first...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra   I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the world’s worst romantic: Priyanka Chopra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: