The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kola Boof??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Interesting article. She claims to have been a girlfriend of Osama Bin Laden. She is a very controversial person.

However, she does seem to be Gerry's type.

http://hollyhood600.webs.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote from the article:

"Two weeks later, my same friend at Variety told me that he had seen Gerard Butler having lunch at Mr. Chow's with Kola Boof sitting between Butler and his agent. He told me they definitely looked to be at least having a sexual fling and that if there was a third incident, then he would go on and write something about it.

That was way back in 2006 or 2007. Nothing major ever came of it. But in July 2010, when I sent Kola Boof an email inquiring about the friendship and how they'd kept clear of the newspapers, Boof had one direct answer for me--"I'm Black and my hair is nappy, not stringy. I am African Black, not mixed, not yellow, I am Black. There is no way that Americans want to see me cuddled up with Gerard Butler as a romantic interest in a gossip column. Black women and White men just aren't in vogue right now. Besides, the story is that no one wants Black women. We're supposedly hopeless and evil."

Apparently she's never heard of Robin Thicke and his wife,Alfre Windfred and her comedien husband,Whoopi Goldberg and Frank Langela(along with other past White male partners), fellow African Iman and her husband David Bowie among countless of others both celebs and non celebs.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Another interesting tibit. Warning-Strong Sexual content in words:

http://kolaperfume.5u.com/articlesBoof_1.html
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm

An interesting read on her opinion of her own culture, though.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Kola Boof has a real chip on her shoulder. I've read some of her comments on Twitter, they are filled with hatred and venom...not only against white people, but even against those of her own race.

As far as having a "fling" with Gerry, I find it ironic that just a few months back, she told someone on Twitter that she only went to dinner with him a couple of times and she was very vehement that there was no sex or romantic stuff involved.

It seems to me she can't even keep her stories straight with herself.

And don't even get me started about her association with that demon from hell, Osama Bin Laden.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 pm

I've never heard of her before today. Probably won't remember tomorrow. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 am

I've never heard of her before, either. I can't keep up with all of Gaz's conquests or fantasy conquests.

I do think she is a woman who has a lot of anger, but I think she probably has a reason to be angry...according to her story, her real parents were shot in front of her when she was 8.

I also don't know a lot of people who have a lot of 'partners' who are very happy people, although she mentions she has a lot of love for people. But then, I've never been to Africa. Who knows, might make me angry too, to see things with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 am

Well, I have a hard time with someone who had a relationship with Osam Bin Laden. And it's particularly on my mind because September 11 just passed.

She seems to have serious issues, too. Why would you even want anyone to think you were associated with, as DK so eloquently put it, "that demon from hell." Of course, who knows if they had a relationship or not or if she even had one with Gerry. If Gerry did have a relationship with her, I will have lost all respect for Gerry simply because of her alleged ties to Bin Laden. A part of me wishes he would come out and say whether it is true or not. But I don't think that will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kola Boof?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kola Boof??   Kola Boof?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kola Boof??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: