The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vin Diesel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 am

I'm crazy about him! Another underestimated actor who doesnt get the credit he deserves because of his "muscles." He's now working on The Fast & Furious Five in Brazil! I wonder if he and Gerry ever met, both having places in NYC (Vin is a born & bred NYer).
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm

I've heard that Vin Diesel is a really nice guy, too. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard any bad thing about him.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 am

that's true, except that his acting leaves you wanting, but other than that, he's entertaining. (That's only what film critics say, but then if you don't do shakespeare, you aren't an actor, go figure)

I don't think I've ever watched a film with him in it, surprisingly. They play that babysitter one all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
luvthatgerryjuice

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I've heard that Vin Diesel is a really nice guy, too. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard any bad thing about him.

Vin is a lot more private than Gerry though they seem to have a lot in common. They both are known for their bodies and love night clubs ( Vin was a bouncer at the most popular clubs during the Club Kids heyday-Monsters Ball was based on one of them). Ironically they have the same taste in women ( Vin's baby mama is a beautiful dark haired Mexican model and dated a lot of exotic dark haired types).
Both have been panned by critics and gossip columns as being bad actors and gay. Both have voices to die for- Gerry with his Scottish brogue and Vin with his melting deep bass vocals. Both love to dance( Vin was known as a great dancer during his club days and there's a widely seen breakdance video of him when his was in his early teens). Both had kind of wild and free pasts-Vi n has openly talked about his. Vin has a fascination with Scotland and his mother supposedly has a Scottish heritage. ALSO both were abandoned by their fathers ironically. Vin has said how much he loves his stepfather and he was the one who inspired him to be an actor.
These dudes should definitely meet!
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
that's true, except that his acting leaves you wanting, but other than that, he's entertaining. (That's only what film critics say, but then if you don't do shakespeare, you aren't an actor, go figure)

I don't think I've ever watched a film with him in it, surprisingly. They play that babysitter one all the time.
Where do I start?
Besides his more well known films you've got to watch Pitch Black. Its one of the most underrated Sci Fi films n my opinion. Also try Find Me Guilty directed by Sidney Lumet. Also Boiler Room and Saving Private Ryan. Steven Speilberg wrote the part. of Sgt Caprezio for him after seeing Vin in a film he funded, wrote, and directed himself called Multifacial. The entire film is on you tube. And that's another thing Vin and Gerry have in common: both were in films that no one realized they were in until much later.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vin Diesel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel   Vin Diesel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vin Diesel
Page 1 of 1