The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP

Go down 
+5
kayanne
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 am

Would y'all rather we speculate on Gerry's supposed girlfriends, friends with benefits, friends without benefits, what we want to pin the tail on, etc.? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

pin the tail on?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 am

How about what kind of toilets are in GB's homes? Regular round or extended bowls? Low flush? High tanks? Japanese talking toilets? Does he have bidets? Are the toilet paper rolls over or under? 2 ply or 3? White or colors? Does he use wet wipes?
Back to top Go down
ktaylor48239
Boringly Sane
ktaylor48239

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 am

Maybe the whole toilet thread has gotten so much attention because of the underlying thoughts it brings to one's head, ok... my head. Gerry with his drawers down, exposing himself, doing god knows what.
That's what comes to my mind.... Gerry + toilet = penis.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

ktaylor48239 wrote:
one's head, ok... my head.
GB's head(s) in the head.

I think I should leave this thread before more toilet humor fills my head...um...brain. I'll head for my head.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Apparently the owners of the sprinkler company are saying that the "Gerard Butler Toilet Shrine" story is false. There's a radio interview with the owner at the link below:

http://mix1051.radio.com/2010/09/07/do-you-believe-the-national-enquirer-story-about-gerard-butler/

Quote :
Back in the day, you couldn’t believe some of the things the “National Enquirer” posted. Then the story about John Edwards came out and they nailed it, so you have to give them some credibility, right? Listen to this story they’re reporting about Gerard Butler and see what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 646968
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 pm

lol...good for them...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

The owner lady said she joked to the prop lady about sending GB over to use their bathroom, which he never did.

The moral of the story is:
If you joke about something, it can come back to bite you.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah, shit happens. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2