The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 am

Would y'all rather we speculate on Gerry's supposed girlfriends, friends with benefits, friends without benefits, what we want to pin the tail on, etc.? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

pin the tail on?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 am

How about what kind of toilets are in GB's homes? Regular round or extended bowls? Low flush? High tanks? Japanese talking toilets? Does he have bidets? Are the toilet paper rolls over or under? 2 ply or 3? White or colors? Does he use wet wipes?
Back to top Go down
ktaylor48239
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 am

Maybe the whole toilet thread has gotten so much attention because of the underlying thoughts it brings to one's head, ok... my head. Gerry with his drawers down, exposing himself, doing god knows what.
That's what comes to my mind.... Gerry + toilet = penis.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

ktaylor48239 wrote:
one's head, ok... my head.
GB's head(s) in the head.

I think I should leave this thread before more toilet humor fills my head...um...brain. I'll head for my head.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Apparently the owners of the sprinkler company are saying that the "Gerard Butler Toilet Shrine" story is false. There's a radio interview with the owner at the link below:

http://mix1051.radio.com/2010/09/07/do-you-believe-the-national-enquirer-story-about-gerard-butler/

Quote :
Back in the day, you couldn’t believe some of the things the “National Enquirer” posted. Then the story about John Edwards came out and they nailed it, so you have to give them some credibility, right? Listen to this story they’re reporting about Gerard Butler and see what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 pm

lol...good for them...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

The owner lady said she joked to the prop lady about sending GB over to use their bathroom, which he never did.

The moral of the story is:
If you joke about something, it can come back to bite you.
Back to top Go down
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah, shit happens. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP   Today at 1:20 am

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler's Toilet Shrine - CONFIRMED FALSE BY THE OWNERS OF SPRINKLER SHOP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2